-{ Chapter 68 }-

"Fine, I'll go!" I screamed out in annoyance getting odd glances in return from the rest of the girls in the class including Miss Cordelia

    "Fine, I'll go!" I screamed out in annoyance getting odd glances in return from the rest of the girls in the class including Miss Cordelia. Whoops, I guess I was a little too loud...

♦    ♦    ♦    ♦

    I glanced across the bathroom observing my features in the mirror. My hair was elegantly and naturally cascading down my shoulder over a simplistic but very adorable white summer dress.

    I trailed y finger against the glass feeling the coldness against my finger tips. In awe, I gazed over at a girl that I did not know a girl who looked happy.

    I would never choose to look like this what so ever. Hell, I would never even put on a dress willingly or use the word adorable or cute before this.

    This place is making me become soft... I just want to go home... I stopped the organization saved the king an d prince I finished my mission I just want to go back home.

    Yeah, normally our missions are to assassinate people. I mean we are a criminal organization but occasionally we do rescue people for large amounts of money.

    My mind went to Liam, Julian, Jasper and all of the other boys as well as my maids, teachers and even Mia placing me in a weird predicament.

    I would miss them tremendously, but I was never supposed to be friends with any them in the first place I was never supposed to make any connections or get attached.

    I trailed my finger against my lips looking at my outfit. I had a white summer dress on with the same tan summer hat that I had worn when I went out with Liam as well as tan shoes. 

    I am dressed, I have my bag, my phone, extra snacks for emergencies, four of my throwing knives, earbuds just in case and some small spy gadgets and gizmos.

    "I am all ready!" I made my way towards the apartment door swaying my hips side to side enjoying the fact that my dress twirled each movement that I made.

    The memory and feelings of anger and annoyance I had felt when Mia told me about the summer celebration evaporated as I walked down the halls.

    Maybe this won't be so bad after all I mean it's a barbeque I love food! And who can say no to free food that's the only reason I purposely come to these school celebrations.