-{Chapter 25}-

"You really are a strange girl

     "You really are a strange girl...,"Jasper said looking at me flabbergasted.  

  ⚫     ⚫     ⚫     ⚫     ⚫  

     "You know calling someone strange is considered to be very rude," I replied in a matter of a fact kind of tone.

     "Well, I guess that sucks for you," Jasper replied.

     "Oh my god that's Jasper he's so hot!" One of the girls squealed out walking by with a group of other girls in a small flock.

      "Oh my god he's so cool!" 

     "He could totally be one of the big four eeek!" Another girl squealed out.

     I turned around glaring sat the girls watching as their reactions changed and their eyes looked at the proximity of how close my body was to his.

     "Who is that bitch?!?" One of the girls squealed out.

     "She's that new princess bitch  who's a commoner apparently."

     "Ew, I heard that her father owns a shipping company!" Another of the girls cried out.

     Oh hell no no one trashes my dad and gets away with it, those stupid preppy daughters of whores are so dead!

     I stood up immediately t slamming my fists against the table watching as the silver waist and plates clattered to the floor.

     "Excuse me what did you say?" I replied tauntingly.

     "I said that your father's gross!" The preppy whore replied placing her hands on her hips.

     Before my back was facing away from them so I had not been able to get a good look at their pathetic looking state but boy was I wrong,

     This is not like high school, I mean I only went to high school for a week then got expelled.. but all of the whores at least looked slutty.

     These girls are drop dead gorgeous, well after all their royalty so they probably have had plastic surgery from the best of the best.