-{ Chapter 41 }-

The minute that I rotated on my heel I threw the daggers with precision, my jaw opened to be ajar as I looked at the victim

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

    A different dagger flew towards me, there is no way that dagger is one of mine. So then whose dagger is it, I questioned.

    I immediately dodged the flying object swiftly by flipping sideways and then reversing my body to meet the eyes of no other than Vasaya dark orbs.

     Vasaya's large frame stocked towards me slowly his hand trailing up my back, his lips trailing against my ear and his arms snaking their way around my waist.

    "I know what you are princes..., that was a good throw," Vasaya said with his thick and strong Russian accent whispering it into my ear.

    The temptation to shiver, slap him or knock him out did go through my mind but instead, I wrapped my leg around his seductively trailing my finger up his back.

    "And what would that be," I whispered into his ear clinging onto his body.

    "You are an american....s" Vasaya was cut off by the sound of very faint footsteps.

    I acted immediately and turned the position so Vasaya was on top of me.

    "Get off of me leave me alone!" I screamed out faking it completely.

    "Man what the hell!" A voice replied

    Vasaya let go of me forcing my body to fall to the floor. I closed my eyes immediately preparing to hit the floor, it is not too high.

    I waited to hit the floor but instead, I found myself in another set of arms. I opened my eyes and looked upward to meet Julian.

    Julian didn't say anything he just picked me up bridal style and walked off saying nothing.

    "Um, Julian where are we going...?" I questioned.

    He didn't reply he just kept walking forward I could barely look back but when I did I saw Vasaya giving me his middle finger, how cute.

The Above Cover AgentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara