-{ Chapter 67 }-

Maybe if I wait for a little bit they will contact me again? I nodded my head eagerly staring at the screen with hope flashing through my eyes.

♦    ♦    ♦    ♦

    You know it's true when others say that you always will get more homework at the end of the year. Without a doubt before school ends and before holidays are the worst.

     I am not sure about you, but I have always been given piles of homework at the end of the school year. All the forgotten assignments and such because the teachers got held back it sucks.

    Anyway, this morning I woke up sprawled on my bed next to my phone. There was no messages or calls what so ever.

    After awhile of waiting and staring at the phone some more Eleanor convinced me to get up and get ready for classes.

     I sat impatiently at my desk looking over towards Miss Cordelia the manners teacher. I taped my eraser part of my pencil up and down against the clear marble covered desk.

    I looked around the classroom for some sort of distraction but got disappointed instead at the realization that only girls are in this class, including Mia.

    I met Mia's gaze watching as her hazel eyes lit up with glee. Swiftly she waved towards me at a fast speed looking more like she was flailing than waving hello.

     In confusion, I slowly lifted my arm and gave a half wave towards her with a concerned expression. How does this girl have so much energy...

    "Remember to always keep your chin up and your hand placed on your lap. Do not place them any lower than your thigh your thigh place them just above." Miss Cordelia instructed.

    All the other girls did as she instructed and for the most part, all of them were actually doing it correctly. Instead, I decided to ignore it, I don't need manners I won't be here forever.

    A snap of a ruler hitting my desk brought my attention to miss Cordelia's disappointed face.

     "You are aware that you are in the class correct Princess Hunt?" Cordelia replied glancing over towards me with hatred.

     "Yes, miss.." I replied mumbling out softly placing my hands in my lap doing as I was told. I couldn't help the pout that formed on my face, it's like being caught for taking a cookie!

     "Chin up!" She snapped out hitting the desk once more with the tip of her ruler.

     I rolled my eyes as I straightened my back lifting my chin. I knew better than to slack off I never did in training back at HQ or the classes I was assigned. But these classes are so boring...

♦    ♦    ♦     ♦

     The class was about to end and my eagerness to dash out of the door grew each growing second. Intensely I gazed over at the clock watching as it ticked slowly.