-{Chapter 23}-

Nothing is more motivating than being told that you can't do something

○     ○     ○     ○    ○

    Breakfast was a blur, so was arriving here in AT mathematics but here I am sitting down next to, lets let you guys guess...

     Any ideas no, ok well I found myself sitting down next to Lucas while Ryder, Liam, and Julian were on the far left of the classroom while were in the front.

     "Princess hunt please come up here and solve this quadratic equation for the class." Mr. Kurth replied smugly.

     I stood up walking towards the front of the classroom in long strides passing by jealous looking princesses and lustful and curious stares from the princes.

     "I doubt she can do it she may look pretty but she's probably stupid." A soft whisper from a girl filled my ears followed by other whispers of how hard the problem is and such.

     "She probably can't even do it." Another whispered replied followed by more and more. 

    I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I reached the front of the classroom flipping my hand over waiting for the teacher Mr. Kurth ti hand me the piece of chalk.

     It took awhile for him to process the fact that I was waiting for the chalk so I was forced to open and close my hands a few time before he caught on and handed it towards me.

     "Just solve for the x variables for th." I raised my hand cutting him off before he continued.

     "For the quadratic equation. To do so we need to find the parabola as well as the vertex to solve for the x variables." I replied with ease finishing off the teacher's sentence.

     Im, not a genius that's a fact especially when I have been surrounded by prodigy spies like Jax my entire life but I always got straight A's and was in advanced classes so it'snot hard.

     A grin of approval formed on my face as gasps erupted from the student around me as they watched me elegantly write the answer on the board.

     Instead of stating I was done I turned around walking towards teacher with a slight sway of my hips leaning forward to his chest placing the chalk in his coat pocket patting it twice.