-{ Chapter 43 }-

"Yes

    "Yes... I guess I do miss home" I replied softly.

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦  

     The night went perfect, and by perfect I mean absolutely perfect! I did not step on anyone's toes nor tripped or spilled anything.

     I am quick on my feet I am a trained fighter after all who loves to do parkour but in heels even the best of the best struggles sometimes.

     Well I mean I did break that plate earlier with all of the food but no one saw that but me, right? And top of that it was food a very legitimate reason.

     I danced will all of the boys even Ryder and it went well. Dancing with Lucas was peaceful after all he was the first dance I danced with.

     Then there was dancing with Jasper, my god his eyes melted my heart. It was just the right rhythm and beat while dancing with him it was a little playful.

     Dancing with Ryder.. ok dancing with him was weird he spun me around way too many time and that's all ill say about that matter.

     And don't forget about Liam when I danced with him there definitely was tension. It might have been the fact that we were dancing at a fast pace with aggression.

     Or maybe it was the fact that Liam has slept over at my place with lily. I can't help but feel slightly special that I know his real personality with his bad boy attitude aside.

     But the best dance that I had out of all of them was by far dancing with Julian. Words can't even describe the emotions that we both felt and were shown in our eyes.

     Our dance was in perfect sync, it felt like I belonged in his arms. And honestly, that scared the hell out of me then and now.

     He is my target I might have to kill Jullian if I am ordered to...

  ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦ 

     "Please gather around princesses and princes I have an important announcement." An annoyingly familiar voice replied Miss Cordelia.

    A large crowd of squealing princesses ran towards the center stage with annoyed princes following after. 

    "Liam whats going on?" I questioned as I tugged on his tailored black suit jacket.

     Julian, Ryder, Jasper, and all of the guys were somewhere lost in the crowd leaving Liam and I alone in a corner to actually talk.'

     Aand by talk I mean me talking and raving about how cute Lily is and how much I love her, and Liam just shrugging towards me for a response.

    "Alright, princes and princesses it is time to announce the winners of tonight. All of the highest scoring members of tonight will be called up upon the stage." Cordelia announced.

     "Liam, what does she mean by that?" I question tugging o his sleeve once more.

     "This entire ball was a big school assignment, everyone was being graded o how well they behaved and such." Liam shrugged out.

     "I already knew that," I replied swatting his shoulder.

     "The why are you asking?"

     "Why are the highest score contestants going up on stage?"

     "I don't know why don't you listen," Liam replied.

     I rolled my eyes as a response turning my gaze back towards the elegantly decorated stage with a large podium, bright lights and beautiful flowers decorating its sides.

     "Who is ready for the chosen few to stand?" Cordelia replied attempting to pump up the excitement of the ball.

    The crowd of princes and princesses began to cheer quietly and clap their hands like they do at fancy gold tournaments.

    "As you know the prince's and princesses have been graded on their dress attire, manners, skills and more by the judges and teachers of tonight," Cordelia replied.

     "Alright if I call your name please come to the stage, we will be choosing the top five princes and five princesses of tonight," Cordelia announced.

     Cheering from the girl's and some from the boys rang out as everyone began to cross their fingers and pray that they might be the one.

     "Let's start with the prices of tonight..." Cordelia replied trailing off.

    "Prince Lucas, Prince Ryder, Prince, Jasper, Prince Maleek, And last but not least Prince Jullian!" Cordelia cheered out.

    All the boys quickly walked up the stage and stood side by side, if anything I was actually a little excited for them.

     No, it's not important they are just stupid boys who have cooties, I replied to myself.

     The urge to burst out into fits and tear of laughter began as I came to the realization that Liam had not gotten picked. Serves him right that rude bad boy act will get him nowhere.

    After the cheering of the girls not really the boys dialed down Cordelia tapped the microphone two times adjusting her dress preparing to talk once more.

    "And now for the princesses of tonight with the highest scores..." Cordelia announced.

    The girls squealing increased as all of them looked up at Cordelia in hope, he is kind of pathetic. I mean seriously so what if you get picked they don't even know what happens after!

    "The princesses with the highest scores are Princess Anastasia, Princess Mia, Princess Ithica, Princess Tifanny, and for our last, we are very proud to announce her name."

     "Not only did they get the best score out of all the girls, she surprises all of us, and excelled greatly. We are proud to announce the fifth princess of tonight is.."