-{ Chapter 56 }-

The food was gorgeous, it consisted of fruits and cheeses with sandwiches and crackers

    The food was gorgeous, it consisted of fruits and cheeses with sandwiches and crackers. It was just like an ordinary picnic but with an elegant twist. Oh and don't forget the champagne.

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦ 

    Last night was really successful. Not only did I get to eat absolutely amazing food, I got asked to accompany him to his father's ceremony.

    Am I nervous to meet the king, Julian's father, yes! Do I have a choice, not really? After all, this is my mission I have to do this.

    After we ate at the picnic we explored and talked and traveled around the gardens playing a few games of tag and I spy. 

    Later that day we had a beautifully decorated dinner with lanterns all around us in the forest. It was beautiful the food and the scenery.

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦ 

    I nuzzled my head into the hard pillow breathing in and out as I slept peacefully tangled up with the bed.

    I was in a lucid dream I could feel the surroundings but my eyes are closed. Have you ever felt this way, the feeling of being half asleep?

    Cold air slashed against my face forcing my body to shake. An oddly warm object was thrown onto my waist forcing me to open my eyes.

    I gasped out in shock as I looked over at my surroundings. My legs were sprawled on top of Julian as his arms were snaked around my waist.

    We were outside and it was morning. Did we fall sleep why are we outside?

    The click of a camera forced me to turn as I gazed over at an unfamiliar man. He wore all black and held a camera the minute he met my gaze he ran off before I could stop him.

    "Whats going on?" Julian groaned out.

    I turned back over to Julian gazing over at his tired looking face. Slowly he opened his beautiful blue eyes and looked over towards me a smile forming on his face.

    "Good morning princess." He mumbled out moving a small strand of my hair behind my ear.

    "Good morning Julian," I replied.