-{Chapter 10}-

    The plane landed elegantly as happiness began to fill my body as well as exhaustion from the landing

    The plane landed elegantly as happiness began to fill my body as well as exhaustion from the landing. Without a doubt, the flight was far too long although the bed was nice.

    I was beyond tired the plane ride felt like 20 hours of hell but I doubt it was that long and now that I think about it, I am honestly am not sure how long it was.

    The pilot from before walked towards me taking my hand in his shaking it firmly like a man would smiling happily. 

     "It was an excellent landing sir," I replied gratefully.

     "Thankyou Princess." the pilot replied

     "Did Toby put you up to this?" I sighed out trying to hold in my laughter.

     "Maybe, maybe not," the pilot smirked over at me as he turned around grabbing my suitcase and leading me outside.

     Instead of being windy like before it was nice and warm and especially very sunny.

    The wind blew through my hair making it go all over the place like a model shoot but gone wrong kind of situation.

     I placed my hand above my eyes as I looked up at the sky gazing at its beauty perfect blue skies fresh air mixed in while fuel and absolutely beautiful clouds.

     My gaze fell downwards as a large dark shadowy figure blocked my view.

    "Princess hunt it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." A petite woman replied wth a strong British accent.