-{ Chapter 66 }-

I gasped out and sent a playful glare towards him

    I gasped out and sent a playful glare towards him. That comment was pretty expected I am not really surprised, he is such a pervert and a play boy it is like it comes natural to him.

♦    ♦    ♦    ♦

    I burst out into fits of laughter as I squeezed the sides of my hips trying to hold in the laughter. The harder I tried the more laughter came out.

    "Stop laughing it not funny!" Liam cried out.

     "You should have seen your face!" I howled out.

     "So what I tripped on a rock big deal!"

     "No, a prince tripped on a rock!" I growled out once more.

     Liam rolled his eyes over towards me as he gripped my hand pulling me along back to the path towards the school.

    Once more we were under the beautiful arch of leaves and fines walking through it. We continued to walk down the path stopping in front of a thick blanket of vines.

    Liam moved the thick blanket of vines delicately to the side allowing us to crawl through the secret opening entering back into the royal gardens.

    "Come on Kiara" Liam ushered towards me

    I kneeled down to the floor and crawled through the opening ducking my head under the leaves. After I exited the small crawl space Liam placed the blanket of vines over it once more.

    "Wow, you can't even see the passageway it is completely hidden!" I fixated my gaze on a normal looking vine hedge.

     Seriously like who knew that there would be a passageway built inside of the plant itself, it blends so perfectly together!

    "It's pretty helpful, although it is a pain to get here without the guards catching you going outside. You need an excuse to go outside to enter the gardens."

    "How did you find this passageway?" I looked over at Liam taking in his dashing looks. He had his normal smile placed on his face and leaves were clinging to his hair.

    "Well, this is just one of many like the one we found in the hallway behind the girl's locker room. They have them all over the castle, some of them are hundreds of years old."