-{Chapter 26}-

I turned my gaze and looked up to meet

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦  

    I looked upwards to meet the gaze of furious ocean blue eyes and a clenched jaw, Julian?

    "Jasper!" I immediately ran over to Jasper falling to my knees and placing my hand on Jaspers shoulder.

     "Julian why the hell did you hit jasper what the fuck is your problem!?" I screamed out looking over at him wit furry.

     I turned around wiping the stray tears that fell from my cheek replacing my look with a pissed off expression looking up at Julian furiously, what the hell is his problem seriously.

     "What did he do, why are you crying?" Julian shouted out walking over to me and gripping onto my shoulders looking at me with concern.

     "Kiara you were crying, why?" Jasper quickly replied jumping up to our level and observing my features and face with worry.

      I looked away from Julian shooing him away pushing his chest off of me as I gazed over at Jasper,  a small purple bruise was slowly forming on the side of his cheek.

       "What the hell is your problem Julian, and I'm fine back off I was not crying I'm fine!" I snapped out walking over to Jasper trailing my fingers against his cheek.

     "What did did you say to her Jasper why is she crying, answer me!" Jasper screamed out pushing me to the side and grabbing jaspers collar.

     We were still in the hallway of the school so naturally a small crowd of princes and princesses began to surround us watching as the showdown began.

     This school needs more fights jeez this school and all of the rules are so boring like seriously where are the bad boys and gangsters at.

    Gasps and screams were rung out around us as the girls began to scream at me f0or swearing at their holy prince, and at the fact that Jasper was punched.

     "I did nothing wrong what is your problem, Julian, back off!" Jasper replied.

     "You are my problem you made her cry!" Julian shouted clenching his fists to the side restraining himself.