-{ Chapter 45 }-

I fixated my gaze onto Cordelia as she called her hand twice silencing the crowds of people eagerly waiting

     "For each of the contestants there, darts have the flag of the country that they really represent," Cordelia replied grabbing one of the British flag darts.

     That's actually a really cute idea, this is going to be so much fun.

     "Alright as you can see behind me there are two dart boards and each contestant will be given three darts with their royal flag. Girls will go against girls and boys against boys." 

    "Now before we begin does anyone have any questions?" Cordelia asked.

     I looked both ways relieved that nobody raised their hand or asked any questioning. 

    "Alright everyone let's begin! I want all the princes on the right side and all of the princesses on the left side." Cordelia replied.

     Everyone walked orderly I a line like Cordelia said the girls to the left and boys to the right.

     A group of 10 butlers came walking in towards all of us holding onto expensive looking metal plates white red pillows on top of each and every one of them followed by the darts.

      A skinnier looking butler with a cleaned shaved face walked up towards me holding the tray stopping inches away. He bowed his head and handed me the tray of 3 American darts.

     I looked to my right to see all the other boys and girls grabbing onto the darts with ease. Not saying thankyou or anything, how rude.

     "Thank you, sir," I replied bowing my head respectfully. surprisingly he returned the smile, that's a rare thing people never seem to smile here.

    A scoff turned my attention back towards Anastasia as I gazed over at her disgusted looking features, she is so rude.

     "Alright, now that the contestants have received their darts lets begin with the game!" Cordelia cheered.

    The cheering was followed by the groups of elegantly dressed princes and princesses that were crowded around the stage.