-{ Chapter 62 }-

A closed the door with ease turning back around staring straight ahead as I began to walk down the halls

    A closed the door with ease turning back around staring straight ahead as I began to walk down the halls. A gasp escaped my lips as I met the gaze of...

♦    ♦    ♦    ♦

    A gasp escaped my lips as I met the gaze of four men. They noticed m gasp and turned looking over at me anger radiating off of them.

    I pulled up my dress and pulled out both of the pistols with ease turning off the trigger and shooting two of the men in the head. 

    The two men that I hit both fell almost at the same time onto the floor. The other two began to charge towards me. With ease, I let go of the trigger one more shooting one more of the men.

    The last of the four men sneaked up behind me and grabbed my waist. I stepped on his foot as hard as I could flipping off of him and standing in a fighting position.

    I did a roundhouse kick and kicked the man in the face. A few dodges, kicks, and punches later the last men lay motionless on the floor.

    I stalked my way over towards his body pointing my gun towards his head firing it once. Yeah, he was knocked out but it eliminates the target so it's good.

    After about 23 men after were taken down I made my way out of the passageways hurrying my way over to the banquet hall.

    I think I took everyone out it should be safe now, that was not that hard. Yeah, some often were good fighters but that was pathetic.

    The guards opened the door as I rushed over towards the Julian smiling sheepishly and waving by as the guests pooled inside the hall.

    Julian met my gaze as he gave me a where the hell have you been kind of look. I smiled back towards him stepping up the stairs to the throne standing beside Julian with my hand in his.

♦    ♦    ♦    ♦

     The hall was full of people and I mean full not like princes and princesses full, like princes and princesses plus families full.