-{ Chapter 64 }-

I turned back towards Julian smiling softly

    I turned back towards Julian smiling softly. I ran my fingers throw his messy hair admiring how silky and soft it was against my fingers.

♦    ♦    ♦    ♦

     I looked down at Julians sleeping figure smiling at the thought that I saved him. In heartbeat, I would do it again, without a doubt I would give my life for his...

     What am I saying I can't get attached, I do not like julian.. it is not worth it and my mission is still vague. I might have to kill him it is not worth it, he is not worth it, I chanted in my mind.

    The question of if I truly liked Julian appeared in my mind as well as Liam and Jasper and Lucas I like them all a lot...

   My attention flew back to Julian as his eyes fluttered open. His beautiful big blue eyes piercing over towards me.

    A small smile fell on his face as he squinted over towards me. His hair was a mess but it was that sexy bed hair kind of style so without a doubt, I was not complaining.

    "Kiara.. is that you?" Julian replied groggily yawning out.

     "No it's not me it's her evil twin sister," I replied sarcastically

     My heart began to flutter as I watched Julian smile up towards me. This boy is going to be the death of me one day.

    "How are you feeling?" 

    "How am I feeling how are you feeling I found you drunk on the hospital bed!" I cried out.

    "Oh yeah sorry about that..." Julian replied smiling sheepishly over towards me.

    "And yes I am perfectly alright." 

    Julian slowly sat up pulling me into his chest. I did budge or move he was warm and I needed some comfort is that wrong?

    "I am really glad that your okay promise me you won't ever do that again. I don't want you to risk your life for mine ever." 

     "I can't make any promises but I am sorry."