Arrival of the Prophencies

Start from the beginning

?: I didn't mean anything.. I just have to meet my price or I'll die...

Shadow growled a little and tried to calm Lizzy down.

Sonic: Pirce?

?: Nevermind it... It's nothing... But wait...

Sonic looked a little confused.

?: Aren't you Sonic the hedgehog?

Sonic nodded a little.

Sonic: That's me..

?: Really?! You can help me!

Shadow growled a little as his ears twitched. Lizzy stopped moving and looked around.

Lizzy: Shadow.. Put me down...

Shadow: Why?

Lizzy: Just do it!

Alice's stare went blank and she gasped a little.

Alice: She's here! Lizzy go over there!

She pointed to a bush and Lizzy was already there.. She was holding an icy blue stone like thing...

Venom: It's..

Scar/ Venom/ Starfire: A dragon egg!

Lizzy looked at it as it lit up and started to hatch. Sonic was talking to the hedgehog but was still watching. The egg stopped and out popped a small, icy blue dragon with purple eyes. It looked at Lizzy and smiled.

?: HI! My name is Icisis!:D You are Lizzy the Fox! My rider!

Lizzy smiled as she jumped on her head. Stafire walked over and looked at her.

Starfire: Icisis.. You are the exact opposite from Lizzy.. She burns with fire.. and you ice... How are you her dragon?

Icisis: Opposites attract.

She smiled and yawned a little. Rocky opened the door to the building and walked in. Icisis looked at Lizzy and smiled as Venom sniffed her. Lizzy growled a little as the pink hedgehog stood beside Sonic still crying.

Sonic: Guys.. This is Amy Rose... She needs our help to keep her safe...

Lizzy: Why should we?

She growled and looked at Amy as she flattened her ears. Icisis jumped onto Venom's head as Rocky came back out.

Rocky: It's ready inside... We have enough food for a week and enough room for everyone but we might need to go get more food so we can stay here longer.

Scourge: Okay.. Let's go in then...

Lizzy growled a little and walked in with Icisis and Venom. Shadow sighed and followed her.

Gabreilla: Okay... Now we have to do something about the other dragon..

Starfire: Yes... As soon as he appears we can deafeat Mephiles and Demon....

Scar: Yes.. But the question is who is the rider?

Starfire: While.. Lizzy and Icisis are opposite so maybe since the dragon who is left is black and red it could be Sonic's... Or maybe even Scourge's..

Venom: I believe it isn't..

Icisis: I'm ready for him to get here! 

Shadow: Me too so we can finally end this all.

Alice: Well we have to wait.. I should have a vision just like I did before Lizzy found Icisis...

Shadow: Well let's hope that's soon..

Rocky: Yeah.. Really.

Sonic was still talking to Amy and Lizzy growled. Manic laid on the couch and started flipping through the channels on the T.V. Venom growled a little as people peeked in through the windows.

Venom: These people need a life...

Rocky: This is their life. They were raised like this.

Lizzy: Well.. They should be taught other wise...

Tails yawned and walked over to Lizzy and climb into her arms and smiled. Lizzy smiled and hugged him as he fell back to sleep.

Gabriella: He likes you Lizzy. A lot.

She smiled a little and looked at Lizzy.

Gabriella: He told me you reminded him of our mom...

She smiled a little as a tear fell. Starfire nudged her a little. Rocky looked at her and sighed. Manic stood up and hugged her.

Manic: It's okay.. Don't cry..

Gabriella: Sorry I just can't help it.. I miss them... If it wasn't for Mephiles they would still be alive!

Sonic: What?

Amy: Mephiles killed your parents?

Gabriella: Yes I remember it like it was yesterday...

She flattened her ears as tears fell. Lizzy held Tails close..

Lizzy: I'm sorry Gabriella...

Starfire: Gabriella.. We will avenge....

Alice's stare went blank again and Scourge ran over to her and caught her as she started to fall. She gasped and looked around.

Alice: The dragon is hatching!

Lizzy: Where?!

Alice: Behind the house!

Shadow jumped up and ran out the house into the backyard. He looked around and saw a black and red light. He ran over to it as there was a strong roar.

Icisis: It's him!:D Shadow it's your dragon!

The light went away and a slightly bigger than Icisis dragon walked out and looked at Shadow. Shadow looked at it then Lizzy.

Shadow: Looks like we're fighting side by side...

?: Shadow.. I am Shade... You are my rider.. And together.. We shall defeat all evil...

Shadow: Woah...

Starfire: And don't forget about Lizzy and Icisis... You all will defeat Mephiles and Demon together...

Venom: AS ONE!

Scar: It is written in the graves of all heroic!

Starfire: Now we need to train!

Venom: Let's do this!

Icisis roared with Shade and Lizzy smiled and hugged Shadow.