As the seats were now vacant I started to get down from his lap but his hold on my waist tightened halting me.

I turned my head to look at him and something in his expression that made my heart skip a beat.

"Shishir?" I asked softly, not sure what he was thinking.

He brought his face close to me, his nose nuzzling my neck. "You have no idea how good it is to see you like this after so long." He said his voice soft like a caress. "My spunky Suvi."

Realising he was referring to I what I had done a few minutes back to get his attention I gave him an exparasted sigh "You were not listening to me and I did not like being the only one here who knew nothing. I am sorry if I was childish." I pouted slightly.

"Sweetheart, that the real you. My feisty Suvi." He said smiling at me. "It is so good to see you react like your own self after so long.

"Mr Shishir Mehrotra are you saying I am childish?" I pretended to be angry but finally realised what he really meant.

Owning to the events of the last few days I had wallowed up in my own misery. Being consciously aware of being tracked I had stopped being myself.

Shishir chuckled at my question and gave me a look told me how relived he was with things finally getting sorted.

"To answer your question, Yes the fight between me and Aditya had been a fake one." He grinned at my expression. "I had gone to meet him and asked him if he had any idea what they could be planning next. You know since he had been attached with some of their businesses."

I nodded urging him to go on though I could guess by now what he and others had planned up.

"The fire at the Mall had been covered by various News channels. Ben happened to watch some of them and saw me carrying you out. It seems hovering around us had been Poppa and few other members of the gang pretending to be a part of the crowd. He recognised them having once worked with them. He did not however know why they were there but still came over to meet me and also inquire about your well being."

I listened to him quietly not sure what to say.

"When he mentioned about seeing the gang members I told him – about all that was happening and also that I was going to meet Aditya. He did not know Aditya but we decided it would be a good idea for him to accompany me while visiting him. Between the two of them we might have got some more details."

He looked at me, worry evident in his eyes and I knew he was thinking about the tracker in me. I squeezed his hand gently and he gave me a soft smile.

"Initially we did not know about the tracker in you but after we got to know just after I met with Aditya."

"So you went back to meet him?" I asked though already knew the answer.

"Yes, before that only we had been only thinking of Ben to chat up old gang members casually and try to get some details. You know make it look like an accidental meeting with some of them at a Pub."

"How did you think about getting Aditya involved?" I asked still not sure how did he get to be 'Stuart' and be so near them while he was supposed to be still behind bars for at least few more days.

"I did not in the beginning. But when Aditya got to know there was this tracker in you he agreed this could be way more serious. So I had a hurried discussion with some senior police officials and we came up with this plan."

As he said this I knew what the plan had been!

"Oh my God! You all fit a device in Aditya! That is how you could find out what they were talking about and also their other plans and hideouts!"