I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck smiling as he trailed his fingers through my hair and trailing onto my cheeks.

♦    ♦    ♦    ♦

    "Julian I can't accept this.." I replied looking over at the small box in astonishment.

    My eyes fixated on hundreds of diamonds and jewels elegantly arranged and placed onto a one of a kind necklace. Beautiful blue jewels and diamonds were scattered all about.

    "Please Kaira it is the least I can do, you saved my life," Julian replied looking over at me with a pout his face showing pain.

     Normally I would have refused to take this but I mean come on look at that face. He just looks so sad and he is pouting!

     "Alright.. thank you julian.." I gently placed the necklace back in the elegant black box closing the lid tightly. 

     Julian's face lit up in glee as he engulfed me in yet another hug. All day we have been cuddling and hugging none stop.

    Not that I mind him hugging me, I love hugging people and I love cuddling, although I mean my legs are getting cramped and I can't move at all without Julian pulling me back down.

     "Julian get off of me!" I whined out flailing my arms side to side.

     "But I don't want you to go I want you to cuddle with me!" He countered.

    "No I mean, get off you sitting on my leg!" I screamed out trying to pull my leg away.

    "Oh.. whoops sorry.." Julian grinned over towards me as he removed himself off of my poor leg and positioned him self beside me instead.

    "Thank god you're so heavy.." I mumbled out under my breath groaning out in defeat.

     "I am not heavy!!" 

     "Yes, you are I can barely feel my leg it's all numb!"

     "Well, maybe your leg should not have been under my legs."

     "Maybe your legs should not have been on top of mine!"

    "Well, I am sorry jeez!" 

    "You should be!" I replied turning my head away diverting my gaze away from his with a pout on my face and crossed arms.

    "Aww, I am sorry Kiara," Julian replied reaching his hands forward motioning for me to go all the way over to him and hug him.

     I turned my head back to wars his debating on if I should hug him. I mean the cons of this situation are that he might sit on my leg again or strangle me but the pros are much more.

    I made up my mind and jumped forward into Julian's arms knocking him down to the bed with my body on top of his. I nuzzled my head into his chest and engulfed him in a large hug.

    Do you want to watch a movie?" Julian questioned maneuvering his way to the table grabbing the remote control.

    "Sure I would love to!" I replied smiling happily.

     I fixated my gaze on the screen watching as Julian turned the tv on and put on Netflix with ease. After he taped my name and began to scroll down the large selection.

    "What do you want to watch?" 

    "I'm not sure what do you want to watch?"

    "Well, I want to watch whatever you want to watch."

     "Well, that's not really helpful especially since I don't know what I want to watch. Jeez thanks, alot Julian for being so helpful." I replied sarcastically.

     Julian rolled his eyes towards me and handed me the remote. With ease, I picked it up out of his hold and began to scroll through the selection myself.

    "Do you want to watch a tv show or a movie?" 

     "Um.. hmm.." Julian looked over at me lost in thought contemplating the decision of what to watch. At least he is feeling some of the struggle with me!

    "Let's watch a movie." 

     "Okay Dokey," I replied scrolling up to genres and browsing under the genre of movies. My gaze stopped at a colorful title of the maze runner.

     "Maze runner whats that..?" Julian questioned.

     I left my mouth ajar as I looked over at him in shock. How does someone not know the maze runner or even heard of it? This poor, poor soul I pity all royals now officially.

    I didn't even reply to his response, there is no way I would explain the maze runner to anyone. If someone does not know what it is its then it is their loss and they will have to deal with it.

    I taped the remote control playing the movie. I maneuvered my body over Julians grabbing a blanket and placing it on both of our laps.