I was given a tour of the school but there were so many exorcise rooms we never made it to them all.

    "This is the east wing of the palace's royal gym," Julian replied.

     I gratefully smiled over at him as I turned my head back towards the gym. We were currently in a large open room with a wall completely made out of glass.

     The gym consisted of two floors and with windows, you could see the second. In the middle was a medium sized pool as well as bathrooms and locker rooms.

     I'm assuming the swimming is downstairs as well as yoga. So the bigger equipment must be upstairs right? 

     I looked over towards the glass windows ledge looking over at the treadmills, yup I am correct it's all upstairs. Excitement rushed through my vanes as I rushed towards the locker rooms.

     "There are exercise clothes inside the locker room everything you need will be there ill wait for you out here after I'm done changing okay?" Julian questioned.

    "Sounds good to me!" I waved over towards Julian dashing over towards the locker room. 

     My jaw practically dislocated itself as I gazed over at the beautiful wooden and white walls with gorgeous stone tiles. This locker room is the most beautiful locker room I have ever seen.

     I continued walking forward passing by a large towel stand with a sink, showers and even a sauna. Ooo I should definitely go to the sauna later.

     I continued walking forward heading over towards the lockers themselves. I walked my way into a small wooden archway meeting a decent sized room with wooden lockers.

     "Jullian said that there will be clothes there right?" I mumbled out curiously.

     I nodded my head walking over towards the closest locker opening it with ease. No lock or combination well that's easy, I shrugged.

     I swung the wooden door open wide gazing over at a pair of black yoga pants and a black tank top and sports bra. Wow, they actually look like my size or about my size, this is great!

    I undressed m clothing replacing them with eh gym attire including a pair of perfectly fitting Nike air shoes. I shoved the rest of my clothes inside the locker slamming it shut.

     "My clothes are in locker number 22," I mumbled out softly.

     I quickly broke out into a jog as I jogged my way towards the towel stand gazing over at my appearance in the mirror.

     In the front were three beautifuly built sinks with white fluffy towels on both sides. A few hair brushes and hair dryers were also scattered about.

      But what caught my attention was a large basket full of black hair bands, this is perfect! I quickly grabbed one of the hair bands putting it up in a high ponytail kind of hair style.

    "Now back to Julian!" I cheered out happily.

     I adjusted the band of my clothing as I walked down the hall with ease. I continued walking for a few minutes before I came to an abrupt stop.

     "Where the hell am I?" I muttered off softly.

     I was not paying attention to where I was going, hell im still not. But I have no idea where I am now or how I even got here.

     Damn my curious and easily distracted mind! I cursed out to no one in partiuclar following the narrow hallway.

    Why is this school so god damn big, first I was in a gym than a locker room, and now I honestly have no idea where I am!

     How could I have gotten lost so easily this is outrageous!

     The floors were cover in white tiles with blank colored walls. A few metal like doors are scaterd about the halls.

     I continued to walk down the halls gazing over at the blank ness of everything. Everything is so boring, why?

     I have to admit everything in this school is so luxurious and magnificent but this hallway is just sketchy.

      I mean come on it looks like a public schools hallway, where am I? Im prbably not even supposed to be here in the first place.

       Well, it's not like I care that im breaking the rules, yeah whatever. Back to exploring and hopefuly finding Jullian on the way huzzah!

     "Look boss the hunt corporation has been burnt. I sent my men its alright boss it is under control." A strong German accent replied.

     Immediately I slouched downwards dashing over towards the sound with ease. Each step I took I made sure not to make a sound.

     I had no weapons on due to the fact you can't hide weaons well in tight clothing but I can fight so ill be fine.

     I needed closer towards the door trailing my hand against its cold frame slowly opening it with ease. I peeking my head inside just enough for me to get a good glance at the culprit.

      I narrowed my eyes as I fixated my gaze on..