I found the stairs and I quickly shifted and ran down and down to the cellar where his howls of pain came from. "Oh god." Blood was smeared over the floor while he breathe heavily and would growl and whine at the same time.

I saw the gloves on the ground and quickly grabbed them and placed them on. I rushed over to Valdus and he gave a low growl. "Hey. I could have not came. You're lucky I even considered unlocking you." I growled.

He snarled at me while he laid down and rested his head on the ground, gently. "I came back because it's a weak move if I took your title like thi-" he growled and howled after.

Just help him damnit.

I rolled my eyes but rushed over to him and bent down on my knee. My hands hovered over the chain and he snapped at my foot. I jumped back and growled. "If you don't want me to unlock it then say something. I'm just getting it off." I growled. He growled but I bent down again and this time my hand went on the chain.

It was covered in his blood and it made it in his skin but his skin was trying heal at the same time so a scab formed over the sides slightly. My face held disgust and I continued to move my hands around trying to figure it out how to take it off. He would growl at me but I chose to ignore him.

Finally I found how this collar worked and I quickly started to take it off. "Okay. Ima pull it off since it scab up. Okay ready?" He growled slightly and then whined. "On three okay......Three!" I yanked it off and that made him roar and howled in pain.

He quickly got up and scratched his neck and that caused it to bleed more. "Valdus! Leave it!" He looked at me and continued to scratch it. I growled and threw the gloves on the ground. He shifted and his neck was starting to heal. It was red but the cut was slowly closing and the blood dried up and he would give it a scratch but would leave it alone.

"Thank you." He said while he looked at me in the eyes.

I felt my lips lift up slightly, "you're welcome."

He looked my body up and down and I felt that little happiness go away and anger fill my veins. "Qui-"

"What did my father do." He said low while he looked back at my eyes.

My eyebrows furrowed, "what? Nothi-"

"Then why are you naked." He growled and took a step towards me.

"I just shifted at the stairs! It's not like I was naked in front of your father Valdus!"

"How would I know." He growled. "You smell-"

"Valdus! Listen to yourself! I smell like him because he thought I was your dead mother! He held me close to himself while he hallucinated of his dead mate!"

He took another step towards me while I growled. "Quit acting like you didn't see your father holding me tight against him! Of course I'm going to have a slight scent of him. He practically rubbed himself all over me!"

"I know! But I still don't know what he did to you when you guys left-"

"Valdus! I had to find a way out of his grasp! I made up an excuse saying my wolf wanted to go on a run! And that's where I lost him! I lost him in the woods and came back for your aśś!" I growled. "Now thinking about it! I should've left you here to die!-"

He came fast towards me and wrapped his hand around my neck while I stayed still and didn't show any reactions to his move. My face held anger while I stared at him.

"You should've. You should've let me die here since you and my father-"

I kicked up my leg and when he let go of me, I punched him. "How fûckin dare you think I would want to be with your own fûckin father!" I went to kick him on his side but he grabbed my leg and I went to twist my leg but he pulled me close and that's when I lost footing and fell backwards. He didn't let go of my leg so he fell on top of me and I tried to push him away, but he let go of my leg and gripped my wrist.

He pinned them down on the floor and I growled. He straddled my hips and I tried to kick him, but I couldn't reach him. "Get off of me." I growled while I snapped at him.

"No."

"Valdus!"

"You're mine. So this is why I'm going to do this. My father can't do anything after this." He bent down and my eyes went wide. I started to wiggle and tried desperately to get my wrists out of his hold but he didn't let that happen and his mouth went to my neck no mater how much I tried to hide my neck.

"Stop!" But it was to late. His mouth found my neck and his fangs came out, and bit down.

I screamed in pain while I cried. He left them there for awhile till he pulled them out and licked the wound.

My body started to give out and my eyes started to become droopy.

"You're mine mate." And that was the last thing I heard and the last thing I saw was his hazel eyes staring hard at me.

*****

This is me standing in the air port while I hold in my laugh.

I posted this earlier because I know after my flight I would be tired and forget to post this chapter

So yeah. Earlier chapter ;3

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS