I huffed out as I dropped the dress to the floor stomping my feet like a little kid pouting over at Eleanor and Clara.

     "Now now princess don't pout..," Elenor said.

     A joyous feeling of love consumed me as I looked over at Eleanor in pure happiness, she cares about me yay!

     "Seriously princess Hunt don't pout it will smudge your makeup!" Elenor replied.

     Oh wow, that's harsh, I followed her orders and put back a natural face watching as the three girls rushed to all of my sides beginning to dress me.

     "Ow that hurts" I screamed out glaring over at Kristen as she jabbed me with a small safety pin to the side of my hip.

     "I am truly sorry princess but we must fix this," Carla replied.

     "It is fine..!" I whined out trying to push them off of me. So what if the dress falls down a little it does not matter I just want to get this whole night done with

    "Fine.." I sighed as I stood still once more.

     "Excellent now princess please do not move," Kristen replied.

     Kristen began to poke and jab at my body and dress looking over everything like a critic most likely mentally checking things off, like Lina.

    "Um.. hey Carla?"

     "Yes princess..?" Carla questioned rushing over to my side looking over at me with concern. Jeez lady it's nothing bad...

    "Do you know what time it is?"

     A chuckle escaped my lips as I looked at Carla's scared expression turn to instant relief, I'm not that harsh.

     Ok what the hell that is complete bullshit I am an assassin, I kill people for a living! Stay cool stay cool you can do this I chanted.

     "It is 2:34 o clock princess," Carla replied gazing over at the houses clock, oh right i forgot I had that clock there.

     "How!" I screamed out looking over at her my mouth ajar in shock.

    "Princess please don't move!" Kristen replied obviously agitated that I had moved with my outburst. After that, she simply continued to poke and pull at my dress once more.

     "What do you mean how?" Carla questioned raising her left brow.

     "I mean how did it get so late already I woke up at 9 am right?"

    "Indeed you did wake up at that time, although after you finished your breakfast you took a bath, for about an hour," Carla replied gesturing her hands.