"I want this image burned into your mind. This is what the difference between first, and twelfth place looks like." He said as he picked up the trophy the group had won in New York and the trophy the group had won when they won Regionals. "It's also what it feels like." He said as Paris took a seat in between Kurt and Santana and Puck looked at Schue with a playful smirk, "You planning on bumming us out all year long?" He asked as he took a seat.

"No, I'm planning on pushing you harder than you've ever been pushed." He said as Paris' eyes widened, she didn't think she could've been pushed harder considering she had given all her effort and time into Glee Club. "We made it to Nationals last year, this year I'm not going to let anything, or anyone, stop us from winning at all. I let you down last year, I lost focus, let some Broadway Pipe dream get in the way." He said with a sad tone as Rachel started to speak, "And we're really sorry that the guy who replaced you in the April Rhodes musical won the Tony, I mean I could only imagine your regret." She said.

"Yeah you know what I regret?" Mercedes asked and Paris groaned as she glared at the back of the girl's head, "Not really." She said as Mercedes turned towards the girl with a frown but she quickly turned away and continued to speak. "Being the laughing stock of the show choir world." She said as Artie agreed with the girl.

"That's saying something." Artie said as Kurt spoke up, "Mercedes has a point, Finn and Rachel's 'The Kiss That Missed ', already has twenty thousand views on YouTube and the comment section is just full of pithy banter like, "Why is that T Rex eating the Jew."" Kurt said as Finn and Rachel smiled at each other, "How many times do we have to apologize for that?" Finn asked as he looked down at Rachel with a wide smile.

"Yeah, no more apologies." Rachel said as Paris frowned at how happy the two were. "This school hates us even more now." Mike Chang said as Paris looked over to see Tina rubbing his shoulders and her frown deepened as she mentally groaned at how everyone but her - and Puck and Santana - were in a relationship. "Which is why we have to work even harder this year if we're going to recruit new members." Will said as he cut off the large light and walked towards the middle of the room as he continued to speak.

"We're three men down." He said as Santana rolled her eyes, "Yeah only because Puckerman couldn't convince Zizes to stay." She said as Puck remembered what had happened right before Paris had walked up and started to talk to him. Lauren and Puckerman were walking down the hall when Lauren told him that she couldn't be I Glee Club because she had a reputation to uphold.

"She's the one that got away." He sighed as he looked up and started to mumble, "Really, really slowly." He added as Paris rolled her eyes at the boy and she looked around the room confused, "Wait, where's Quinn? I really need my favorite blonde cheerleader." Paris said as Brittany playfully glared at the girl and Artie turned towards her and shrugged, "She's MIA. No one's heard from her, it's sad, I miss her too P." He said with a frown.

"No one is going to join Mr. Schue." Mercedes said as Will nodded his head, "They will, all they need is a little inspiration and I happen to have some. Courtesy of Al Motta of Motta's Pianos, bring them in guys." Will said as people started to wheel in purple pianos. "You guys are going to love this." He said with a knowing smile.

"Okay if there are purple pianos involved in this then I am onboard." Kurt said as Will jumped onto the moving piano as he continued to speak, "These pianos were repossessed from foreclosed homes." He said as the piano came to a stop and he stood up, "They're cast offs, just like all of us. Used, and in need of repairs." He said as Tina looked at him with a smile.