EPILOGUE

First of all I would like to apologize for the lack of updates on my books as you see I have had a major writer's block and I recently went to Rome with my grandfather in any case here's a chapter as apology

Leanne's pov
I looked back down where all the dragon slayers stood against my father they had tried to attack him but it was no use as no attack had effect on him he just kept beating them up and I finally realized it may be time to end my father as Natsu was the only one left leaning on his legs I heard him start laughing as he slowly raised too his feet I saw my father's face contract in that off shock he suddenly got angry by something Natsu said and an explosion went off around him I saw Natsu was still standing after my father's attack "I'll enchant all of our power into you Natsu!!"  Wendy yelled "Take him down Natsu!!"  i yelled also feeding him my power as 7 different colors started fading into Natsu surrounding him he looked at me and gave me a grateful smile I nodded back at him I looked to my father who's eyes displayed betrayal "you traitorous girl and to think I let you live"  he growled I looked at him "I'm Sorry father but you're gone too far"  and continued to send power into Natsu who created an entire fist made out of Fire as he punched my father who slowly started shattering.

I walked up to Natsu a smile on my face "let's go home shall we?"  i asked them and they nodded as I summoned my Nebula blade I sliced trough the ground wich cracked open as everyone except me who had my Dragon wings out started to fall to the ground I slowly glided down towards Gray "Hey honey I'm home" i said with a smile as he engulfed me in a hug I hugged him back tightly "it's over" i whispered in his chest. I looked around me with a smile on my face as all dragon slayers were happily chatting with their guild mates and friends I then noticed someone who wasn't there before making his way towards us I saw a familiar cat flying next to him "Alex!" i called out to the man who waved as he approached us he handed my daughter to me I handed her to Gray as I hugged Alex "thank you for looking after her" i thanked him "it was no problem she's easy to handle and lovely company"  he smiled "well I would love to talk more but during the war I actually found myself a girl" he said with a toothy grin so he waved and walked away "i expect an invite for the wedding!"  i called after him he just waved and continued walk I took my place besides Gray "well now that's over what do we do now?"  i asked him as I tilted my head to look at him he looked up from Nilani "how about we get married after the guild Is rebuild?"  he asked and I smiled happily and nodded "hey guys let's go back home!" Natsu exclaimed everyone cheered.

X793
It has been a year or two since the war against the Alvarez empire me And Gray got married and it was a wonderful time for me After we got married we had a honeymoon in the mountains I grew up in ofcourse we had to leave Nilani with a babysitter again but Alex was delighted to do it again. We also attended Alex's wedding with his now wife Nika it was fun especially since Nika and I had gotten to be close friends so if anything would happen to me and Gray or with Nika and Alex their child Would go to the other couple and now we are at a party Lucy is receiving a award for her book she published lately ofcourse Fairytail was not behaving as Natsu was already eating to his heart content with Happy my lovely husband was stripping...again and the rest of the guild? Being their wild selves o yeah I'm also pregnant with another child we learned it was a boy so I'm keeping away from the alcohol Wendy moved a few years back before the Alvarez war but she did move again she is now our next door neighbor also she babysit Nilani when me and Gray go out for dinner
I smiled at my family it had been a crazy ride my life at this guild but I glad I shared everything with them...they are the stars in my sky and my husband and daughter are the shining the brightest.

Minna I thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining me on this journey and reading my story I'm afraid the story of Leanne has ended but maybe Nilani's story Is just beginning??  I really hoped you enjoyed this story and so I hope to see you in my other stories

Byebye -Cookie-Chan