chapter 4: on a mission with Erza

X784
Leanne's Pov
It has been 7 years since I joined Fairytail and I made my way up as a s-class wizard together with Erza and Mira there have been a few ups and downs over the years the biggest down was that Lis died I remember how broken Mira was. But during my jobs I apparently made a name for myself "The Star Queen" i don't really mind it but sometimes it can get annoying. Well back to now I am on a mission with Erza to defeat this giant horned snake. "okay Erza it's all your's" i called out to the redhead who was with me Erza nodded and went in for the finishing blow defeating the snake. So over the years my appearance hasn't changed that much the only thing that happened is that I grew taller, my hair not comes to my waist and my chest has gotten bigger but trust me sometimes they can be so annoying "let's head back to the village shall we?" Erza asked looking at me i nodded and followed her while she was carrying that huge monster horn.

"i have to say they did an intriguing job on the horn" i said as we were walking into Magnolia I studied the decorating that the villagers did on the horn "tell me Leanne where is Arya?" Erza asked for my feline companion "oh she's at home" i told the redhead I turned my head when I heard some kind of a weird noise and saw a shadow of green running away. I just let it pass and let it go "Hey Erza can we walk by my home to pick up Arya before we go to the guild?" i asked my friend she nodded since my home was on the way to the guild we went there first.

Lucy's Pov
"Wow I stil cannot believe I'm a mage of Fairytail it's so exciting" I thought to myself when the door busted open and Loke ran in "Erza and Leanne are back!" he called out making every one in the hall panic "wow just mention Erza and every one panics and who is this Leanne?" I asked the last part "Well Erza is one of the most strongest female members here in the guild and as to who Leanne is she is the one who is on par with Erza" Mirajane explained to me then the hall fell silent and two pairs of footsteps could be heard "we have returned" Erza stated "their pretty" i said out loud but luckily no one heard me Erza was a beatiful women with scarlet red hair and brown eyes and Leanne had black hair and mystical purple eyes she gave off an mysterious vibe and next to Leanne there was this cute cat with curious eyes. "Are Natsu and Gray here?" Erza asked "Listen I need your help, during my travels I heard something meet me tomorrow at the train station" Erza said "Natsu Gray and Erza this would be Fairy Tail's strongest team" Mira gasped she then walked out of the Guild "Hey Lucy it would be a good experience for you to go along with them" Mira said and I just nodded and made my way to my apartment.