chapter 33: Family reunion

Leanne's pov
As I was about to follow team Natsu into the ship I spotted something in the corner of my eye and decided to check it out I walked around the tree where I saw something shining so I decided to pick it up and look in my hand what it was recognition hit me when I saw what I had picked up "I'm an idiot" i said before the tiny lacrima in my hand exploded with a loud crash I hit the ground blacking out.

Mirajane's pov
"did you hear that??"  i asked as I looked around at the camp when a giant explosion rang trough the air "yeah I wonder what it is" Lisanna said "okay you stay here I'll check it out" i said as I walked from the medbay and to the explosion.

When I arrived at the sound of the explosion I first couldn't find anything but that changed when I heard someone groan "urgg" i turned to me right to find Leanne laying there "Leanne!" i called out when I saw her state she got apparently the entire blast from that explosion her clothing was torn and her arms were bleeding badly "Mira..?" she asked in a weak voice I just nodded an pulled her up putting her arm over my shoulder "Relax okay you'll be better in no time" i said to her as I made my way back to where The sickbay was "So did you find out what it was?"  Lisanna asked before she saw Leanne's state "Leanne what happened?" she asked with worry in her voice "bomb...Lacrima" she coughed up.

Leanne's pov
I woke up later completely in bandages "damn it I need to stop doing this" i said as I sat straight up looking around I saw everyone else standing a few feet away so I slowly stood up and walked to them "okay so what did I miss?" i asked as I stood next to Erza "we'll we defeated Hades,but we couldn't have done it without Laxus" she said surprising me looking at the lighting dragon slayer who sat with the thunder God tribe making me smile softly at them but then Natsu decided to throw a fit because he didn't want the exam to be cancelled so master made Natsu fight him and immediately smashed his Titan fist in him making him crash into a tree "now anyone else?"  he asked with a raised eyebrow and everyone immediately shook their heads saying they were fine "now my children let's-" Master started to say but was interrupted by a giant roar my eyes widened into realisation since I didn't just hear a dragons roar I understood it. it called "Zeref" that wasn't the only problem I recognized that roar anywhere when he finally came into view....my father the black dragon: Acnologia "Run!" Gildarts yelled "running is no use" i thought master then transformed into his giant form and told us to get to the ship and get as far away as possible they first started to run away me following them to not look suspicious but eventually they turned around to help the master "Hey we're dragon slayers right?  Let's slay it" Natsu called out while he Wendy and Gajeel used their roars I just looked from the side line Natsu was laughing thinking he defeated the dragon but when the smoke cleared he stood up straight not a single scratch on his scales he roared again and flew into the air sucking in energy for a roar attack we all stood in a circle holding hands "back to Fairytail" we all said before there was a bright white light.

Instead of blackness I found myself in a white space "about time" a gruff voice said when I looked up it was my father in his human form "Father.." i breathed he nodded to me mentally allowing me to hug him so I did I walked up to him and hugged him so hard "i missed you"  i mumbled into his chest making him chuckle "i missed you to..my daughter" he said "how's mom?"  i asked him "your mother is fine she wanted me to tell you not to worry" he answered making me sigh in relief "now listen I'm not here to talk" he said making me look at him I confusion "I'm here to give you access to one of the most powerful magic powers'Ancient Dragon force' " he said "it allows you to take the strength from the first dragons the only thing for that to happen is that I need to reawaken your black dragon magic" he continued "do it" i said without hesitation he smirked "that's my girl" he said with a feral grin he placed his hand on my temple and my heart and started muttering a spell in ancient dragon tongue I felt myself get the power from years ago back I saw the black birthmark I had hidden away also return to its place back on my stomach when dad was done he stepped away "now that's all for now but don't worry we will see each other again" he said before my eyes closed letting the sleep fell finally kick in.