chapter 22: the Oracion seis

Leanne's Pov
We rushed after Natsu, Erza yelling him to stop when Natsu kept running and eventually...ran off the cliff "That idiot if he isn't dead already I'm going to kill him" Erza growled I just couldn't stop laughing at Natsu's misfortune.

I kept my distance from the group because my Dragon instincts were going crazy repeatedly screaming Danger so when I felt Dark Magic I saw Jura rush past me i immediately ran past him "Star dragon's Cosmic Shield" i yelled creating a wall made out of stars in front of the injured mages "Leanne!" my guild mates said in relief "What the hell happend?"  i asked as I saw their injuries "They were to strong and they took Wendy" Hibiki explained "Hey what is wrong with Erza?" i asked as I saw the red head grip her arm in pain I rushed towards her "Erza?"  i asked as I shook her a bit "Hey what's wrong? tell me!" i yelled I have a very emotional bond with Erza she's like my sister so to see her like this hurts me so much. But when I took a look at her arm I put my hand on my mouth in shock. I walked off ignoring the calls from everyone else Hatred and Fear of getting my secret discovered so I walked further into the forest I set my mind on two things the first one was to find the one who hurt Erza and the second thing was to find and rescue Wendy my Dragon slayer instincts made me see her as my responsibility to protect her like a little sister so I set off into the forest.

When I was alone in the forest I could feel myself calm down a little when suddenly the smell of Natsu and Gray filled my nose I could also sense Lyon and Sherry were nearby so I made my way to an open clearing when the faint smell of Happy and Wendy entered my nose "You found them huh?" i asked Natsu as I walked up to them "Leanne are you okay?"  Gray asked in a concerned tone and I just smiled at him "Don't worry about me Wendy and Happy are our main priorities right now" i said to them and they both nodded "Look out!" i yelled as I threw Natsu and Gray out of the way of an incoming Racer "you two go ahead I'll deal with this guy"  Gray said making a path of ice down to the cavern where Wendy was but before we left I quickly ran towards him and pecked him on the lips "be careful please" i whispered he nodded and I ran down after Natsu.

When I entered the cave Natsu was facing Brain and to my surprise Jellal I spotted an unconscious Wendy and I immediately rushed towards her pulling her in my chest I looked at how Natsu was doing but I got surprised when Jellal just ko'd Natsu "it is good to see death hasn't affected your power" Brain said Jellal just stared at him and without saying anything he punched brain as well he then left the cave after looking at me and Wendy I let out a low growl pulling Wendy even close to me he just walked out of the cave when Natsu awoke "alright Jellal I'm all ready for you!"  he yelled "Natsu calm down he's gone"  i commanded "listen we need to get Wendy to Erza and fast" i said picking up the young girl on my back. "Gray we got Wendy" i called as we ran past them "good job now go I'll keep holding him off"  he replied I nodded and ran into the woods with Natsu when suddenly a voice filled my mind "Natsu Leanne can you hear me?" the voice asked "Hibiki?" questioned I hit Natsu in the back of the head when he thought Hibiki's voice came from the tree next to us "No you idiot it's telepathy magic"  i said to Natsu "Hibiki listen we have Wendy here she's unconscious but she's unharmed" i told him "that's good to hear I will upload a map to your mind" Hibiki responded when there was a strange tingly feeling in my head and I suddenly knew where to find Erza "thanks Hibiki we'll see you there"  i said as we took off towards our destination.