chapter 25 Gildarts Clive

Leanne's pov
I slowly woke up in the morning and changed into a black sailors outfit (Ryouko's outfit from kill la kill basically senkens) and went down to make breakfast for us four Arya was the first one downstairs she nudged her head against my cheek in a greeting and sat on the table after about 5 minutes I put out the fire and plated the pancakes when I was done with that I walked to the guestroom "good morning Wendy" i said as I opend the door she stirred up and rubbed her eyes "Good morning Lea-nee" Wendy yawned "breakfast is ready I'll see you downstairs OK?"  i asked closing the door going back to the dining room just as I poured some tea for us all Wendy and Carla joined the table "Good morning did you sleep well?" i asked them "Thank you Leanne for letting us stay with you"  Carla said taking a sip of her tea "it's not a problem at all I enjoy you being here"  i told them with a smile "now eat up we're going to the guild when your done" i said sitting down myself and taking a pancake.

After Wendy Carla Arya and I had breakfast we decided to go to the guild once there I decided to go take a nap upstairs and told Wendy to call for me if she needed help.

No one's pov
Wendy sat down when Mirajane approached the girl "hello Wendy" said with a smile "good morning Mira" Wendy said "so Wendy how is life at Leanne's?"  Mira asked "oh it's amazing Lea-nee is super nice and makes great food" Wendy said happily "Yeah well that's Leanne for you" Mira chuckled not missing the honorific Wendy used for Leanne when suddenly the alarm ringed and a certain star dragon smirked with closed eyes form the second floor.
"Attention Magnolia is entering the Gildarts shift repeat Magnolia is entering the Gildarts shift" the speaker said "what's all the ruckus" Lucy asked "go see for yourself" Mira said. outside of the guild hall the city of Magnolia split in half allowing a path to be created for a figure with a black cloak to walk through.

Leanne's pov
I looked downstairs to see Gildarts enter the hall he looks around him and spots Mira "hello miss can you tell me where the Fairytail guild is?" he asks her making the entire guild sweatdrop at his stupidity "your here silly it's me Mira" she said with a smile "Mira?!?" Gildarts exclaimed "Hey Gildarts fight me!"Natsu roared jumping in the air straight at Gildarts" ah Natsu now that's a familiar face" Gildarts said with a smile bus as soon as Natsu came even close Gildarts flipped him and back handed him straight into the ceiling making everyone laugh. Gildarts then proceeded to give master a mission report I catched words like "Monster..Alive and Terrifying" i frowned at the last one what could have been so strong that even Gildarts got scared "Hey Leanne I know your up there come later to my house I have something to share with you" he called I just nodded "Sure but I will bring Wendy home first" i called walking down towards the blue haired girl "Hey ready to go home?"  i asked her she nodded and grabbed my arm tightly hugging it. Ever since Wendy joined the guild and I gave her a place to stay she did this alway clinging to me almost none stop

After I dropped Wendy off and left Arya at home to I made my way trough the creek where Gildarts' shack was but before I could enter I saw Natsu rush out with happy following him and so I entered. "how's it going old man?"  i asked him he looked at me "Listen I need to tell you something the mission I took... It was to kill a dragon" he said this immediately perked my attention "a dragon you say? What sort of Dragon?" i asked I saw in his eyes that remembering it hurt him "the most vicious beast to ever life" he said his voice low and dangerous "Tell me what colors?"  i asked I wanted to know who it was "Black with blue" he said my eyes widened "you don't mean...?" i mumbled he nodded "The black dragon" he said I nodded "I'll see you I need to make dinner for the the girls" i said walking away.

After dinner I was now in my bedroom on my balcony reliving the conversation with Gildarts I then slit into bed "dad..." i thought before I fell asleep

So who had seen that one coming if you had here's a cookie for you and If you didn't don't worry so now we know something about Leanne's secret and don't worry I'm not forgetting the little spark between Gray and Leanne
Byebye -Cookie-Chan