chapter 14: The Tower of Heaven

Leanne's Pov
We surfaced in the cave "wow Juvia these are quite handy" Lucy said "hmm that's strange I made yours and star bitch's smaller for less air" Juvia said I almost wanted to attack her but Gray stopped me from doing so "ERZA WHERE ARE YOU?" Natsu screamed "Natsu you idiot now they...know that we're here" i trailed of as a lot of soldiers came rushing into the cave "great look at what you did flame brain" Gray said taking an ice make stance me and Natsu ignited our fist and Lucy summoned Cancer the crab spirit.

It took only a few minutes for us too take care of the guards. "we're right here now where are you!" Natsu yelled "yeah right like they will just make it that easy" Gray said but as soon as the ice mage spoke a door opened end down came a stairway up "Well it seems like they are" i chuckled so we walked up into the doorway and came into a room with a table in it "so where do we go now?" Lucy asked as I looked around "Dammit Natsu already went loose" i cursed when suddenly the redhead herself enterd the room "Erza!" we exclaimed when we saw her she looked at us inshock "what are you doing here?" she asked in disbelief "Rescuing you you idiot" i said to her with a Smile "you need to leave now" she said her voice Stern "Not gonna happen Erza" i said as I stood my ground "Leanne please" she begged and she got tears in her eyes "Erza what happened here? What happened that it haunts even you the strongest women I know?" i asked her so with that she told us about how she was once a slave here to build the R-system for a cult after she finished we heard a voice "that isn't true right big sister tell them the real story how you destroyed the boats" the voice said it belonged to a boy with dark skin and blonde hair "Sho..." Erza said "so he was one of the children here" i thought to myself "it is the truth Sho
" a deeper voice said and I recognized it as the voice from the resort "Simon?"  Erza asked in disbelief "Hey jackass metal jaw" i called out to the now named Simon "you know it isn't nice to hurt a lady it did hurt you know" i said pissed off "let me return the favor" i said walking towards him the Girls thought I was going to hurt him and tried to stop me but I evaded them and stood infront of him and I...hugged him "thank you for believing in Erza I said after I let go Erza smiled softly at me and I took her in a hug too" I'll always be with you no matter what your never alone I said I saw a small tear roll out of her left eye and I used my hand to wipe it away. "now listen they have Arya and I'm really trying to restrain myself with demolishing this place" i said after we let go of the hug Erza knew what I would do if I didn't get my little Arya and fast "don't worry Miliana has her she would never harm a cat trust me Arya is safe" she said making me calm down a bit.

Jellal Erza's childhood friend has set up this game it was us against him and a group of Mercenaries while in the meantime the council was charging the Etherion Cannon. So Erza had ran straight to find Jellal and I have been following her without her knowing I just saw her defeat a pink haired lady with a Sword I think her name was Ikaruga when she defeated her i kept following her till we came to a room I saw a man with blue hair and red tattoo under his eye "Jellal" Erza called out "so this is Jellal" i tought to myself i was simply watching and I smiled when they hugged together in the meantime I was bracing for impact on the Etherion when I opend my eyes the entire tower was transformed into a giant Lacrima I saw Jellal pulling Erza up and what shocked me was that he chained her with Magic and pushed her into a Lacrima I was going to get her out but a pink haired dragon slayer got there before I could and pulled her out so I decided to join him both us looked at Jellal ready to kill.