chapter 3: A cat!?

X778
Leanne's Pov
It's been almost a year since I joined Fairytail after me another boy joined his name was Natsu Dragneel he's a fire dragon slayer but I don't really like him he's too hyper always fighting Gray our resident ice mage but before Natsu joined 3 other white haired kids joined the guild: the Strauss siblings, consisting of the oldest Mirajane or Mira for short then we have Elfman a sweet boy with a pet bird and finally we have Lisanna the youngest of the three but I think she has a crush on Natsu but Natsu's too dense to notice anything but It was an regular day when Natsu came storming in "Leanne!" he shouted trough the guild so I walked from my spot to him to see what he has in his arms "Look what I found! Dragon eggs!" he exclaimed happily I had my doubts but I didn't know it was one or not because Stella never told me anything about them she did tell me some other embarrassing things about mating season though. Mira teased Natsu about how they were not dragon eggs wich got Natsu mad and Lisanna who sided with her 'boyfriend' told Mira to stop being mean while Mirajane could be rude me and her got quite along for some reason she sort of adopted me so i live with the Strauss siblings till I have the money for my own wich was at least 1 year of saving more money "Hey Natsu is it okay if I take the one with the small brown markings?" i asked the pink haired dragon slayer he grinned "of course you can that's why I called for you and brought them here" he said "thank you Natsu" i said a small smile on my face as I picked up the egg and went to the Strauss residence.

It's been a week since we got the eggs and I decided to take it with me to the guild i kept wondering what it could be so when I entered the hall Natsu was throwing a fit because he couldn't find the egg I knew Elfman took it but he had to step forward. When Elfman did and gave the egg back I put mine next to it when Natsu almost started a brawl "Hey Leanne, Natsu is it supposed to do that?" a guild member asked and when I turned around the egg was cracking and I couldn't hide my excitement about what came out of it when the eggs cracked a bright light flew in the sky and when the Light died down the most adorable little kittens were seen Natsu's was male and had a blue fur who he named happy because he brought a smile on anyone's face while mine had a white fur with a piece of brown on the left side of her head I decided to call her Arya she fell in my arms looking with big blue eyes at me and raised her paws to my face and I swear my heart just jumped in joy so I brought her closer to my face and cuddled her.

It was a busy day after the birth of our cats and the guild partied to celebrate the new members Happy got his mark in green on his back and Arya go hers also on her back but in red I had tucked in Arya and was currently sitting at a table with Mira drinking some tea "Lis and Elf asleep?" i asked the white haired girl infront of me "yes they are" she answered we sat for about half a hour when we got tired "Goodnight Mira" i said as I opened the door to my room "Goodnight Leanne" Mira responded but when I turned towards my bed I saw something I never want to see again, a crying Arya thrashing in her sleep so I slowly picked her up and I laid down in bed holding her against me when I threw the covers on us she stopped shivering so I kissed her head "Goodnight Little Arya" I whispered when I felt myself succumb to sleep and closing my eyes