chapter 30: Dorma Anim

Leanne's pov
"Mystogan!" we cried when we saw the mysterious mage behind us but this time with out a mask Knightwalker came up to us but Mystogan stepped in het way "you're going to hurt me? The prince of Edolas?" he asked making our jaws drop "Prince?!?" Happy yelled shocked "well even I didn't see that coming" i said "You are no prince" a voice called out from somewhere "it's the king!" Arya called out "Where is he?" Erza asked "The ground"  Gajeel who had recently joined us called out and a giant robot in the shape of a dragon came out of the ground
Start the music
"i shall destroy you with my ultimate weapon" the king called out "No way a dragon" Natsu asked while I just laughed "Natsu that thing is fake and you know it let's show him the real strength of a dragon" i called out to him but it was also towards Wendy and Gajeel "Fire-Iron-Star-Sky Dragon's Roar!!" the four of us yelled sending all of our roars towards the Dragon machine on impact a huge cloud of smoke appeard but when it cleared the machine was still standing without scratches "you annoying flies take this!" "Dragon seeking missiles" he called shooting missiles out of his shoulder launchers "Look out!"  i called but it was too late we all got a direct hit.

I was exhausted this fight was pulling my limits "Gajeel we're ending this put him in his place and lock it" i called to the iron dragon slayer who nodded and used iron claws to put the feet of the machine into one place "Natsu end it!" i called to him taking Wendy's hand "Listen we need to use our roars to boost Natsu so let's do it alright?" i said to her and she nodded looking at me with fire and determination in her eyes.
"Sky Dragon's-,
Star Dragon's -Roar" we both yelled aiming our roars towards Natsu who used them as a boost "It's done old man!" he called out "Fire Dragon's sword horn exploding flame edge!" he called driving himself face forward through the machine "Nice Natsu!"  i said as I stood next to him looking at the smoke.

No one's pov
Faust laid in the crater defeated by these Earthland mages he couldn't believe how easy they defeated him he looked to the dragon slayers who were glaring at him behind the pink haired dragon slayer stood a red dragon fierce and mighty behind the second male was a dragon who's Iron color shined brightly behind the youngest girl a white dragon with wise eyes looked at the Bleu haired girl but when Faust looked at the oldest girl he couldn't believe his eyes not one dragon but two stood behind her one had royal purple scales and looked at the black haired girl with loving eyes mean while the other dragon black scales and blue markings looked at the other children with disgust Faust then fainted because he couldn't take it anymore

Leanne's pov
"Natsu stop this" Mystogan called out to us when me Natsu Wendy and Gajeel decided to play a game and pretend we were demons stealing the Magic out of Edolas to help Mystogan "i am the evil Lord Dragneel and even though you are the prince you can't stop me" Natsu laughed like a maniac "it's the prince he will save us" called a voice from the crowd making the rest cheer him on "now Marvel Fox and Solari go forth my minions" he called I turned to Gajeel "Remember me to punch him" i said to him as I started to collect Nebula and create a smoke screen Wendy tried to scare a boy but it didn't work... At least until Gajeel stood behind her making a scary face Natsu and Mystogan traded punches while Natsu was giving Mystogan an Fairytail goodbye Natsu eventually let Mystogan get the final punch and laid 'defeated' In the rubble making the citizens of Edolas cheer for him then I felt myself slowly getting pulled up and I looked around everyone was fading up to the sky "it's about time we go home" i said.

I fell to the ground on top of a pile Arya immediately pulled me off and jumped in my arms I at looked around and eventually spotted Wendy in the pile and I pulled her out of it dusting her dress of in the progress
I zoned out on The confrontation between Carla and a white exceed who looked like Carla I eventually came back to earth when Gajeel started crying about his exceed "I'm right here Gajeel" a voice said from behind the bushes showing a black exceed with green baggy pants "Lilly!"  Gajeel yelled rubbing the exceeds again his cheeks "i found some one suspicious snooping around" he said walking back in the bushes "Hey I'm not suspicious I'm a member of Fairytail" a Second voice said my eyes widened and so did Natsu's and Erza and Gray's "it can't be" Natsu said so when Panterlilly stepped out of the bushes with a face I never saw I would see again "Lisanna.." we all said for exception the newcomers who came later "Natsu!" she cried taking him in a hug but Erza pulled him away "if you're our Lisanna then how are you alive?" Erza asked "well you see... I never really died I got sucked into that portal since the other worlds Lisanna died" she explained and I just knew it was our Lisanna and I hugged her tightly "Lissy" i cried on her shoulder she hugged me back "Big sis Leanne" she said softly in my ear I pulled apart from her "We need you to get back to some people" i smiled to her and she nodded with small tears on her cheeks and I used my thumb to wipe them away I pulled her up.

We stood on the edge of the forest looking at The youngest Strauss running towards her siblings and hugging each other with tears "i think it's time to go home come on Wendy" i said as I put my arm around her shoulder and guided her with me towards our home.