chapter 41: Ryetsue land

Leanne's pov
I walked into the bar where most of the members were talking with another or eating breakfast I saw Wendy stand next to me as I entered the door and put her hand in mine "let's to eat breakfast alright?" i asked her with a smile and she nodded so we walked to Mira and orderd our food I got myself some eggs while Wendy got a ham and cheese and cheese sandwich I asked Mira if I could make our drinks since I always did that at our breakfast she nodded so I made Wendy her favorite a Blue berry smoothie while I made a cherry milkshake for myself Wendy's eyes shined when she saw I made her a smoothie and she happily gulped it down after eating I turned my attention to Wendy "go grab your swimsuit and meet me and Arya back down here okay?"  i said she nodded grabbing Carla rushing up to their room not even 4 minutes later she came back with a bag filled with pool stuff and ready to go filled with energy "now I want to go into town first I had something made and the owner of the store said I could come get it today but don't worry okay the shop is along the way to the pool" i said and she nodded "it's okay Lea-nee" she said with a smile I nodded and picked her up giving her a piggyback ride into town Wendy was laughing the entire way and waving to the people who waved back at her and smiled at me as I gave them a nod as we passed them when we finally arrived at a jewelry shop "Victor I'm here" i called when I walked into the store "ah Leanne how good to see you and well done yesterday in the games" he said with a smile Victor is a man in his late 30's with blonde hair and green eyes and an unshaven beard he's an cliënt I worked for a couple of times but I hadn't spoken him since before the games because he wanted to catch up "So Leanne your order is done and good to go" he said I smiled "thanks Victor this means a lot it really does" i said he smiled "No problem it wasn't a big deal for my favorite mage" he said "well good luck in the games and I'm sure he'll be happy with your gift" he said grinning I smiled and waved a goodbye and exited the stoor "what did you buy Lea-nee??" Wendy asked "oh nothing special just a custom order" i responded hiding what it truly was she looked conflicted to ask more but she let it go.

When we finally arrived Wendy looked around sparkling in excitement making me chuckle "you excited?" i asked already knowing the answer but her nodding furiously made it even more funny "Hey Wendy!" Chellia from Lamia called she waved for her to come so she looked at me I crouched down and kissed her forehead "go have fun" i said making her nod and run after Chellia I smiled looking at the two play in the water so I decided to lay down in a beach bed I opend the back of my bikini and let it loose as I laid down on the bed I was wearing the same black designed set from the modeling challenge after the challenge I asked the Direction if they still had it and I could buy it and they told me I could have it for free I felt a shadow block the little sun that came trough the glass roof "seriously get out of my light" i said annoyed when I felt coldness running down my spine like a ice cube so I squealed jumping up I could see Gray smirking with Lyon next to him I sort of forgot I had no top on so when I punched Gray on the head they both got a nose bleed so I looked confused until I looked where they had their eyes I went red from embarrassment hugging my arms over my chest I kicked them both away "IDIOTS" i screamed while they flew trough the air

Our day at the park was cut short when Natsu and Gray destroyed the park wich got us thrown out I went to my room and put on the sound proof barriers "okay Arya let's start packing and also when I leave tomorrow I want you to put these two on the beds of Wendy and Gray alright?"  i ask she nodded I gave her a sad smile "it's seems my time at Fairytail had come to an end..."