chapter 2: A home?

Year X777
Leanne's Pov
It has been a week since I couldn't find Stella and I was currently in Hargeon too keep myself feeder I took small jobs from the villagers I get bread from the bakers and some times the fishermen give me some fish they have left over i was making my daily market route when an old man approached me "Hello girl what are you doing here by yourself shouldn't you be with your parents?" he asked me making me think back of mom and dad before mom "i lost them" i said looking down at my feet "hmm I'm sorry girl what's your name?" he asked me so i looked him in the eye my purple eyes shining "my name is Leanne" i told him "Well Leanne do you know magic?" the old man asked I nodded "Well my name is master Makarov Dreyar I'm the guildmaster of Fairy Tail in Magnolia" he introduced himself "wait, I heard of you you are the strongest guild in the land" i said slowly recognizing the name "Well yes we are a rowdy bunch but what do you think about joining?" Makarov asked "are you sure?" i asked the man and joy filled my eyes when he nodded a yes "then I would love to join" i said smiling happily "very well then follow me I'll pay for your ticket back to Magnolia" Makarov said "thank you master" i said as I made a small bow "don't worry child you can call me gramps every one else does anyway" he said letting out a laugh.

When we sat down in our train compartment Master started explaining as to how the guild works and that it's 1 big family "so tell me Leanne what type of magic do you use?" Gramps asked after a while i looked at him "oh I use star dragon Magic" i said "im sorry but I can't tell you my other Magic" i tought the last part "so you were raised by a dragon?" Makarov asked apparently I had picked his interest with that "Well yes I was raised by Stella the star dragon who took care of me as I was her own" i explained to him "tell me what did Stella look like?" gramps asked "Well she had these beautiful purple scales and lovely blue eyes who shone is bright as the sky" i told him he nodded and I sort of fell asleep soon.

We arrived at Magnolia train station when Master woke me up he told me to follow him so I did and after a few minutes of walking we arrived at a huge hall "Master tell me why is it called Fairy Tail actually?" i asked as my curiosity got the best of me "because do Fairy's have tail's? We don't know it is an never ending adventure to find out" he said "i like it" i said speaking softly he grinned at me and opened the Doors" Alright brats I'm back! " he yelled into the hall filled with people who greeted him back "also I have brought a new recruit, come on child they won't hurt you" he said motioning for me to step up "everyone this is Leanne and our new member" Master called out to the guild and I got some compliments on that i was pretty or adorable wich made me blush so I walked to the master "so where do you want you guildmark?" he asked so I thought about it for some time and smiled when I knew where I wanted it so I pointed to the right side of my belly "here and in purple please" i said as I lifted up my shirt sticking my tongue out. "Welcome to the guild Leanne" Master said smiling so I grinned back showing my pointy teeth.