chapter 36: Sneaky master makes a B-Team

Leanne's pov
I woke up next to Gray in my birthday suit remembering the night we had before I looked at his peaceful face
With a soft smile I kissed his cheek making him open his eyes "Good morning" he said huskily grabbing me by my waist pulling me closer to him he kissed my neck making me release I small whimper before I got out of his grasp "not now we need to go to the guild and I need to take a shower"  i said walking towards his bathroom making no trouble to try and cover my self I just walk in his bathroom and started the shower slowly washing myself and my hair. When I was done I looked into the mirror and saw myself hadn't even aged a bit I looked at my birthmark Gray had asked about it and I had lied to him that It was a mark left behind by Acnologia's dark magic while it is true it was caused by him it wasn't a mark that was left not it showed I had dragons blood running trough me and the color should give it away who it's from he hadn't said anything about it he actually said it made me look even more beautiful to wich I had given him a few things in return for last evening but"I'm not getting in to detail perverts" i walked out of the bathroom and into his kitchen where I found he already made a plate for me so I kissed his cheek and sat down eating my eggs with some toast and a mug of coffee "Come on let's go to the guild" i said after breakfast was over any headed towards the door where he put my coat on me and pulled me by my waist again for our walk towards the guild.

When we got to the guild I gave him a small kiss before entering and walked immediately towards the bar where Wendy was "I'm sorry but I had an date last night" i said putting my head in the bluenettes hair "it's okay Lea-nee" Wendy said with a small chuckle I grinned sheepishly at her when master came barging in "Listen up my children we will be entering the Grand Magic Games" he said yelling making the guild erupt into cheers "i have chosen the 5 people who will represent our guild" he called making everyone go quiet "Natsu Dragneel,Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfillia and Wendy Marvell with Elfman Strauss as reserve" he called out making everyone clap for the chosen mages Lucy and Wendy went pale."why do I need to go Leanne your stronger please tell me you'll take my place?" she begged and I shook my head "be glad he chose you oh yeah master told me to tell you you have 3 months to train now master said he needed to speak with me so good luck guys!" i said with a smile walking towards master's office I was surprised to find myself with Mira Laxus Gajeel and Juvia and Mystogan? The latter surprising me "uhm??" i asked pointing towards Mystogan he dropped his mask "Jellal how lovely to see you here" i said looking at the Heavenly body mage "now I have called you here because I want you to be the B-Team" he said grinning like a man man "let's say as a safety check" he chuckled darkly "Leanne you will be the reserve should anything go wrong" he said to me and I nodded "now off you go also the winner of the two teams will also be allowed to use members of the losing team as slaves for am entire day" he said making our group let out some very very dark grins but I saw Juvia with hearts in her eyes muttering about Gray but my Dragon slayer senses got the best of me I stood in front of her growling deeply showing her my fangs "Get even one step near MY mate and I will kill you" i growled emphasizing on the My part making her sweat and back off I eventually got back to normal and gave her a sweet smile saying 'im serious' (A/N no Leanne you not black....(too soon??) she just nodded in fear and ran of while everyone was leaving the room I stayed for a moment because I had to talk about something with master.

I was currently alone in the mountains well technically not alone since Arya was with me but no else was I was currently meditating and concentrating on my Black Dragon magic to get it back under control since I hadn't used it in so many years it was hard to control it again but I eventually managed

When two of the three months were over I decided to head back to the guild because where I would be meeting my team to travel towards crocus there capitol of Fiore.