chapter 23: Nirvana

Leanne's pov
We arrived where Erza was together with Hibiki and Lucy I put Wendy down and gently shook her "Wendy you need to wake up" i said when she finally opend her eyes "Please help Erza" i begged "of course I'll do what I can"  she said sitting down next to Erza and putting her hand on Erza's arm her hands started to glow a bright green and after a few moments the glowing stopped "She should be fine now the only thing for her is to wake up"  she said and I hugged her "Thank you" i whispered in her air "it's okay" she said with a small smile I stood up "now if you excuse me I'm going to find the one who is responsible in the first place of Erza's state and I'm going to make them pay" i growled the last part and dissappeard into the forest slowly making my way towards Nirvana.

I have been using my enhanced senses to track the smell the poison left and I finally found my pray I recognized him as Cobra "now give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right here and now" i snarled as he turned around to face me shock in his eyes "How the hell did I not hear you?  Why can't I hear you?!?" he asked in disbelief "who doesn't know what to listen for will never hear" i said to him "now you hurt someone very special to me and I'm here to return the favor" i growled igniting my fists with star Energy rushing up to him I punched him towards the clearaning in the woods.

I stepped from the woods walking after Cobra to where he landed and I was quite surprised to see Erza Jellal and Brain all staring at me "Leanne?" Erza asked I just gave her a wave of my hand and turned towards Brain "Exactly what do you want with this dark magic" i asked Brain just looked at me suddenly he fired a magic blast from his staff catching me off guard "Leanne!" Erza screamed when I hit the ground and blackness took me over.

I groaned in pain when I woke up "Leanne you out there?"  i heard Hibiki ask trough telepathy "Hibiki what in the name of Mavis did I miss?" i asked him "you are currently on Nirvana it is supposed to be an ancient city but now is not the time listen do you see the Map in your head?" he asked "yeah" i replied "Listen I need you to head towards lacrima number 6 and when the countdown hits zero destroy it hurry and good luck" he said before the connection dropped I saw I had 10 minutes so I stood up but I wheezed in pain when I could feel again I had broken some ribs I shook it off and slowly made my way towards the lacrima.

When I came to the room I saw a huge round lacrima crystal on April pillar I saw the timer had 1 minute left "open the stars gate and bring out the ultimate star weapon Star Dragon's: Nebula blade" i chanted making my Nebula sword appear and closing my eyes to slowly count down
"5...4....3....2..1." when the timer hit one I jumped in the air and the exact same moment it hit Zero I used a "Meteor Slash" and shattered the entire lacrima in one blow I fell on my knees panting heavily "Arya...where are.... You"  i panted when the city started shaking and falling apart I slowly stood up and stumbled down the hall away from the city when I felt a pair of paws lift me up from my shirt "Arya" i whispered in relief "Don't worry big sis I got you" she said making me smile while she sped up to get out of the hall faster when we finally arrived with the rest of the Alliance Arya put me down on the ground "Hey guys.." i said when I slowly felt my eyes closing the last thing I felt was a pair of cold hands catching me before I hit the ground after that I let exhaustion take me over.