chapter 47: Return of Natsu

Leanne's pov
Even though I am no longer a member of Fairytail and I was stupid enough to pick a fight with them I still follow the ex-members so I know Gajeel and Levy work for the Magic council Lucy is a editor for Sorcerer Weekly and Wendy joined Lamia Scale, though I did not have any information on Erza on Gray I looked next to me towards Arya who was in her human form cradling a new born girl I let out a sigh as the girl started crying again "Arya give me Nilani" i said holding hands out so my exceed could give me the little girl I started rocking her humming a calming tune that let her fall quiet and soon she was sleeping I caressed her cheek with my thumb that she unconsciously grabbed in her tiny hands as I let out a sigh "Arya do you want to go and watch the Grand magic games of this year?"  i asked my best friend she thought about it for a second and shrugged "sure why not" she answered so we started packing our stuff and walked to the entrance of the cave we slept in i made a cradle for Nilani so I could carry her and wouldn't lose her out of my sight my mother was there for Nilani's birth but my father wasn't I let him see her briefly when I told him about it using a communications lacrima since he was somewhere I even didn't know but I didn't really care but that cradle was needed since I wouldn't be able to use my Dragon wings wich I would have to hide as soon as we would enter Crocus and so we set off towards our destination.

"remember Arya there is a big possibility that Lucy is in the city for her work" i reminded my exceed she nodded as she transformed into her human form and walked beside me as I was holding Nilani in one arm we walked into the stadium and took our seats a bit more isolated from the rest of the crowd I looked around and my stare stopped at the announcers booth "see I was right" i told Arya and pointed to the announcers box where a familiar blonde stood "hmm it seems that there are no guilds of the participants of last year are present it seems without Fairytail they don't bother with even coming" Arya mused as she looked down to the Arena where two of the final teams stood and neither of them participated last year "it seems so" i said as I kept my gaze locked at the field while in the meantime one of the teams was able to take a fast win. The entire stadium was cheering when I felt it...the heat.. The smell of ashes filled my nose and I had a grin on my lips "it seems like we have a familiar face" i chuckled while Arya was looking at me confused before she felt the heat radiating from the newcomer "No way.." She whistled the new Comer started roasting the winners of the games it was so hot the stadium started melting "void gate" i simply said as a portal opened up in front of us i motioned Arya to follow me as the portal opend on one of the statues as we had a good view of what was going down I grinned when I saw the matching pink locks confirming my suspicious "Welcome back..son of Igneel...Natsu" i muttered "i cannot believe it folks it's nome other than Natsu Dragneel!" Chapati yelled in enthusiasm and shock I followed him as he met up with Lucy before he ran off next day I saw him burning "Fairytail" into the Royal castle wich got him being chased by the Army as he was running away with Lucy and Happy following them I finally was able to release my wings as I made a cradle with it for Nilani I jumped into the air with Arya in her exceed form flying after me as I followed Natsu and Lucy towards Lamia Scale "probably getting Wendy" i thought to myself and I was surprised to find them leaving without her at first but then former member of Grimoire Heart Bluenote Stinger attacked the town as I sat down on Lamia Scale's guild hall's roof I watched them deal with Bluenote wich finally allowed Wendy to go with Happy Lucy and Natsu I noticed a girl who looked like Carla "it seems Carla also masterd her Transformation" i told Arya who looked with interest at the white haired girl "then only Happy hasn't been able to use his ability" Arya said looking at the Blue cat I couldn't help but over hear one of their conversations "So where is Lea-nee?"  Wendy asked and I looked at Natsu who was trying to avoid the question "well I haven't seen her since the games of last year" Lucy said confused "i saw her" Natsu finally sighed giving in "she was at Tartaros" he told them making Lucy and Wendy look at him in shock although Wendy took it a bit harder and had tears in her eyes "And you didn't tell me?!?"  she yelled as Lucy also looked a bit disappointed "she was an enemy!"  he yelled back Wendy put her hands over her ears "i don't believe it!" she roared sobbing Natsu's face softened "Listen I'm sorry but it's true I fought her she was against us" Natsu tried to explain to Wendy "we weren't there for you idiots we were there for E.N.D" i thought to myself as I looked at Wendy who had calmed down but still looked sad I felt Nilani stirring in her sleep and slowly waking up I decided I had enough for now and would put some distance between me and the group making sure we were out of hearing range but I could still smell them as it was evening and they set up camp I did the same feeding Nilani as Arya was cooking our own dinner once Nilani was done I pulled my shirt back on and sat besides Arya as I put Nilani in my lap the food was done "hmm Arya you're getting better at this" i complimented her and she grinned "thanks I like doing it actually now" she said still smiling I nodded and finished my meat and laid down next to the camp fire I stretched my wings as I made room for Arya to crawl underneath I held Nilani close to me as they fell asleep I looked down at my little family I smiled softly as Arya was crawled into Nilani and Nilani had her head on Arya's back and her small hands gripping on Aryas fur next to her head I closed my wing so they stayed safe from any unwanted viewers or the cold I still was wide awake as I kept guard the night slowly krept on...

Hey guys it's Cookie-Chan and we have finally started the Avatar Arc wich Is the prequel of the Alvarez arc and for all the people who got the hint Leanne left with Natsu for Gray about the Father thing Leanne was indeed preggers with Nilani, So Nilani is almost a copy of her mother only she has her Father's Raven hair and her mother's Mystic purple eyes. Nilani is around what...4 months old? But o well all I have to say I have some exciting things planned so for now Byebye
-Cookie-Chan