chapter 24: Going home with Wendy

Leanne's pov
I had my eyes shot groaning at the painful feeling in my chest "are you kidding me I broke them again?" i groaned as I sat up I looked around and saw a dress next to my bedside table

I put it on and opend the tent flap walking outside towards the group who looked a lot more beaten then me "jeez you guys look like you got hit by a train" i chuckled "Leanne!" Erza called as she pulled me into a hug I gladly returned it "it's goo...

I put it on and opend the tent flap walking outside towards the group who looked a lot more beaten then me "jeez you guys look like you got hit by a train" i chuckled "Leanne!" Erza called as she pulled me into a hug I gladly returned it "it's good your alright" she whisperd in my ear I just smiled "now there I haven't been completely honest with you" Master Robaul of Cait Shelter said "What do you mean?"  i asked for us all "well you see we aren't descendents of the Nirvit people we're the Nirvit people" Robaul said "Wait what.." We said "you see once long ago I created Nirvana it went out of control and we slaughtered each other so to pay for my sins I chose a live of solitude until one day a young boy came to me with a small little girl he yelled at me to take care of her so I did I created this guild" No way.. An entire guild just for Wendy?" Lucy breathed "wait what are you talking about?" Wendy asked her voice cracking up at the end she started crying when the members of Cait shelter started fading our eyes went wide "No wait you can't leave me!!" to Wendy cried "Don't cry Wendy you have real friends now and their right behind you" Robaul said before he too faded away Wendy fell to her knees crying all my Dragon slayer senses were going haywire it took everything I had not to rush at her so I took my time to approach her and slowly crouched next to her and gently rocked her humming a low tune to try and calm her down "Wendy we know what's it's like to be alone come with us to Fairytail" Erza said as she grabbed Wendy's shoulder she just nodded.

"Hello my name is Wendy and I'm looking forward to meet you all" Wendy said as she introduced herself the guild looked at Wendy with wife eyes but what truly lit the fuse was that Natsu said she is a Dragon slayer I groaned at his actions not even thinking about the outcome but who am I kidding Natsu can't even think I walked to the bar next to Erza who was eating strawberry cake and I sat down "Tell me Leanne where do those reactions of your towards Wendy come from?" Erza asked as she finished her cake "i...don't know to be honest it's these dragon slayer senses they went haywire near Wendy everything screaming at me to protect the girl" i said Erza smiled "Then it would be a good idea if Wendy would stay with you for a while you are both a S-class mage and apparently very overprotective of Wendy" she said to me making me smile "sure I'll take care of the girl" i said as I walked away to the newest recruit I patted the girl on the shoulder "Hey grab Carla your staying with me for the time being" i said to her and she nodded picking up the white cat I waited at the open door with Arya on my shoulder her tail was hanging down my chest I hold my hand out for Wendy to grab when she approached and she grabbed it a smile on her face that was enough for me to be happy with that I walked Wendy towards my home because It was already pretty late I decided it was time for bed so I tucked Wendy in in the guest chamber and when she closed her eyes I pressed a small kiss to her forehead "goodnight Wendy" i whispered when I slowly closed the door and made my way to my own bedroom stripping of my clothes and putting on my pajamas I climbed in bed and slowly closed my eyes.