chapter 31:S-Class Trials

Leanne's pov
I sat in master's office together with Mira,Erza and Gildarts "So as all of you know the S-Class trials will begin shortly" Master started when he pulled up a list "trough the year I have been looking at all of them take a look at the list I made and tell me what you think" he said giving it to Gildarts who looked at it "Fine by me" he said with a grin then he gave it to me "interesting" I hummed as I passed it to Erza "Very well" the read head said with amusement and then gave it to Mira "oh my this will be fun" she said showing a bit of her sadistic side and then gave it back to master "So how about we tell the brats?"  he asked with a grin we all nodded and followed him out of the office and onto the stage downstairs.

The Trimens curtains opend and revealed me and Erza on Master's right and Mira and Gildarts on his left "My children the time of the year has come again for the S-Class trials!" he shouted earning cheers from the guild
"Shut up the masters talking" Gildarts said making everyone one go quiet "i have been looking at all of you trough out the year looking at your strength wisdom and heart. Based by these factors I have selected the people who will have a shot at getting S-Class" Master announced "Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Cana Alberona, Juvia Locksar,Freed Justine,Levy Mcgarden, Elfman Strauss and Mest Gryder"
Master announced cheese came from the chosen people and groans of disappointment from the one's that didn't get chosen "Now there are a few rules: your partner can not be a S-Class mage and whoever wants the title will have to get trough Erza" he shouted making the cheering people go pale and the groaning people sigh in relief "oh don't worry I will be right beside her" Mira said in her usual chirpy voice they groaned even more "oh if you think that's all,get ready to get your asses kicked" i smirked making even a few people who didn't get chosen spit out there drinks "we'll plan your funeral" Macao called "now my children you have a week until the boat leaves from Hargeon train hard and put your heart in it!" Master yelled making the entire guild cheer again "Let's go Happy" i heard Natsu yelled before I he rushed out of the guild.

1 week later
Tenrou island
"you guys ready?" i asked as I looked at the other S-Class mages they nodded and we went our separate ways I chose road D and waited for the participants. It was about an hour until finally someone walked in the cave I was In it was really dark and to have a bit of fun I had left a Dark hole in middle but it was in control it wasn't destructive it was more for show "Hey Wendy do you think we got an calm route?" a voice I didn't know asked "So he must be Mest..wait..Wendy?"  i thought grinning to myself when I heard the name "i really hope so I don't want to fight anyone" Wendy's soft voice came trough "but I don't like how dark it is" Wendy said when they rounded the corner into my hiding place "Hey Wendy I think I see light" Mest said he walked into the hall "huh?" he asked "what is it?"  Wendy asked curiously "it's a black hole?"  he said it more like a question "a black hole?...." Wendy trailed off then recognition hit her hard "oh no" Wendy gulped shaking in fear "What is it Wendy?"  Mest asked and I crept behind him "Behind you!"  she cried making him turn around to be met with my fist "Welcome Mest and Wendy my name is Leanne your examinator" i said making a small mocking bow Mest then teleported in front of me trying to punch me but I dodged it "Teleporting magic Huh?" i asked and he nodded "Very well, Show me all you got!" i shouted with a grin on my face Mest tried to teleport to me again only this time I caught his fist and threw him over my shoulder and I punched him I the gut making him go unconscious "now Wendy" i said with an evil smile on my face and she was shaking in her boots "Star Dragon's-Pickled plums!" i shouted munching down an entire jar of pickled plums "It's so sour!" Wendy cried fainting I sighed "I'm sorry I had to go so far" i said I gave her a kiss on the cheek and made my way towards The medbay master sat up "they probably could use some help" i said walking away but before I did I created some stars to keep the cave lit after that I turned around and made my way out.

I cannot believe it I finally got the start of the S-Class trials that I'm happy with i played around with some ideas and I thought the most interesting would be to let Wendy and Mest run into Leanne instead of Gray and Loke so you must understand since there was 1 more examinator I needed to create a second serenity route so I hope that clarified everything and I want to thank all of you for reading my book I mean +750 reads makes me really happy so thank you and Byebye -Cookie-Chan