chapter 43: Dragon King Festival pt. 2

This is the same chapter as last one only this will be from Fairytail's perspective also there will be a small piece of the aftermath from Leanne's battle with the dragon Enjoy~
_______________________________________Gray's pov
We just won the grand magic games and we already get thrown into the deep again. Only this time Dragons would be coming tenthousand of them all because some idiot decided to use this eclipse project. I looked down to the necklace that hang around my neck next to the cross I have and opened it to look at the picture of the love of my life even though she didn't tell me that she trained under Acnologia I still love her no matter what she will do I will always love her the king called us to the Royal gardens he told us that in 30 minutes when the clock strikes 8 the dragons will walk trough the gate Natsu called out that we all would defeat the Dragon's and this time I agreed with flamebrain all the guilds around us started cheeri and the king was Crying thanking us over and over until he said something I think no one was supposed to hear "pumpkins.." turns out the mascot Mato had been the King in the costume then it happened the clock struck 8 and the gate opend from inside out when the first dragon walked out of the gate and to be honest I was scared out of my mind when I saw the first one but with my guild behind me we could do anything "wish me luck Leanne" i thought to myself before I got in my ice make stance

I was with Juvia and Lyon and we were fighting off these weird robot dragons their a lot smaller then the normal dragons but their laser is deadly and there are a ton of them and they seem like an never ending force I saw them launch there attacks on Juvia and shoved her out of the way allowing the lasers too hit me "I'm sorry Leanne" i thought before my world went black I could hear Lyon and Juvia screaming my name when suddenly there was this white flash and everything that seemed to have happened nothing more then a vision.

Eventually Natsu managed to beat the one that was in charge making the dragons disappear and now as a Reward the king holds an dance for us in the palace I saw Wendy sitting alone with Carla so I decided to go to her and talk so when I got to her I put my hand on her head making her look up "you miss her too don't you?"  i asked her and she nodded almost in tears so I hugged her "i do too Wendy I do too" i tried to calm her down wich eventually worked when Arcadios announced the king we all sweatdropped when Natsu came forward wearing the king's crown with the king next to him as he jumped and tried to get the crown of his head but eventually Natsu gave it back luckily the king was holding a speech in appreciation when a guard rushed forward to him and whispered something in his ear the king looked shocked at the soldier "are you sure?"  i made out and the soldier nodded his head after a few seconds the king turned back to us "it seems there has been a abnormalitie because apparently there is still a dragon's..." The king gulped before he continued "corpse in the city" he said making everyone fall queit "So there has been actually someone who killed a dragon?"  a mage asked from the crowd having a hard time believing it but the king nodded so we decided to follow the king to the dragon body but when we got there it was a gruesome sight Natsu sniffed the air "is something wrong Natsu?"  Lucy asked him and he nodded "this isn't just a kill the thing that killed this dragon was playing with it" he said shocking us "So you mean to say flamebrain there was actually something that killed a dragon by not even fighting seriously?"  i asked and he nodded again "Hey Wendy why don't you cast that Milkyway spell?"  Natsu asked and she nodded casting her Milkyway spell allowing us too see the dragons soul "Hey wait you were the one chasing me!" Sting yelled with a thick mark the dragon just huffed "what do you humans want"  the dragon asked sounding annoyed "well we would like to know how you did sir" Erza said leave it to her to respect the dragon "and what if I tell you what will you do with the information?" he inquired making a quite a good point "we would look for the person of course" Natsu said showing his fangs "i commend you for your bravery but you stand no chance against her,her energy so dark" he said with fear clearly audible "wait....her?" Lucy asked catching on as first "Yes her. She used the Magic of the two most dangerous Dragons to ever Exist" he answered my eyes widened "could it be?"  i asked myself not wanting to think about it "what magic did she use?"  i asked because I wanted to know for sure "She used magic of the stars and magic of the Dark dragon" he said our eyes widened when we heard that "Leanne..." i whispered then the dragon's soul vanished "I'm sorry that was everything that was left"  Wendy said looking tired "it's okay now let's go back to the inn master told we would leave back to Magnolia tomorrow"  i said picking up Wendy and carrying her "Leanne why did you do that, and most important how??"