chapter 43: Dragon King Festival

No one's pov
All the Magic guilds had assembled themselves at the Royal palace where the King had called for them "there will be 10 thousand dragons coming trough the gate" The king called making all the guilds mutter between themselves in shock at the information "Don't worry we'll defeat these dragons" a pink haired dragon slayer from the Fairytail guild called all of the guilds screamed in excitement and agreement "thank you....pumpkins" the king cried making the entire crowd fall silent seeing his mistake the king said a good luck and immediately ran of in embarrassment little did the guilds know a familiar person had been listening in on the conversation from the tree line at the edge of the palace.

Leanne's pov
"Dragon's huh? Now this will get interesting" I thought "and to happen on Father's Day, MY day" i grinned at the idea when the clock struck 8 the giant gate opend and ought came 8 dragon's but before anymore could come trough Lucy and Yukino closed the gate with their celestial spirits I looked at the carnage everything was destroyed around me as I sat on one of the rooftops that was still alive "good thing I gave Arya the coordinations and let her leave earlier" i thought relieved I then saw one of the dragons chasing Sting Eucliffe from Sabertooth as he was running I decided to help him out a bit as I used a shot of my black dragon magic and hit the dragon Sting kept running not noticing the Dragon that was once chasing him had changed it course "you human why do you hold the Dark one's magic" he demanded I only grinned "Black Dragon's roar!" i roared out to the dragon hitting his head and because Im of Dragon's blood my attacks actually hurt them "annoying little girl!Take this and vanish!" he roared sending a roar attack my way made out of Purple fire I closed my eyes as the roar neared me. My eyes shot open "Black Star Dragon Secret Art:Void Dimension" i chanted using my star dragon slayer magic to create a black hole and my black dragon slayer magic to use a nullification spell making his roar attack get sucked in and dissappear into the nothingness the dragon stared at me quite shocked I was able to easily block his attack "Girl you said you had star Dragon magic..how did you get magic combined from the two most dangerous Dragon's to exist" he asked looking at me with a small hint of fear in his eyes "oh I see you have met My PARENTS" I said the last part with a dark grin the dragon took an instinctive step back "and that's not even the best part" i said darkly he looked at me in confusion "than what is?" he asked I began sprouting my black scaled wings from my back "i am of Dragon blood" i said as my wings fully expended and I shot into the air the dragon growled "Then I will do everyone a favor by slaying you" he said I let out a laugh and rushed towards him with my hands transforming into claws and slashing at his eys the dragon roared in pain and I immediately continued my assault I roared at his back and clawed some of his scales off allowing his flesh to be shown I constantly abused his open flesh avoiding his tail and claws he tried to use to hit me out of the air and I decided to end it "you will no longer return to the past, you will meet your end here" i said as my demonic voice returned "Black Star Blade" i called creating the improved version of my Nebula blade in my hand the blade was black and a sun yellow color since suns are stars them selves I fused it together creating a blade with moving energy surrounding it "This is your end: Dawn Zero!!" i called slashing my blade at the neck of the dragon separating it from his body "hmm only in the first stages of completing it and it's already this strong I would like to see what the end result will be like" i started walking away from the corps and when I arrived at the edge of the city I felt a shift in time and I found myself back in my old spot but the dragon still missed it's head "an arc of time spell eh? I wonder who have laid down there lives to safe someone's sorry ass" i mused as I started making my way back to the edge of Crocus "this will be the last time in a long time you will get help from me...Natsu." i said as I started making my way to the place I once so long ago called home...my birthplace"

Hey guys it's Cookie-Chan and I was wondering if you guys have questions for Leanne since I wanted to do a Q&A from her perspective where she will answer your questions but other then that Byebye and I hope you enjoyed your easter