chapter 45:A Draconic Prisoner

Leanne's pov
I sat on father's back with a white cloak pulled over my head since I last saw them I changed my hair is now short instead of long. But it's still long enough to hide my left eye my eye color changed my right eye is an storm blue but my left eye is still the mystic purple it once was "are you ready?"  my father asked trough telepathy I nodded and he let out a roar I immediately jumped off father and used my Dragon wings to glide down Arya using her wings to fly after me after I landed on the ground and retracted my wings and started walking.

Natsu's pov
"i promised Igneel I would get that book!" i yelled at Sting and Rogue who joined us to help "i still can't believe he was inside of me all this time" i thought to myself "yeah well let's find that book then"  Sting said grinning.
We walked into a room with a giant Crystal with white and black in color "Hey guys that thing smells like you" i said to them as I sniffed the air they looked at me in shock before sniffing the air and their eyes widened when they recognized it "weissologia.." Sting whispered "Skiamdrium" Rogue muttered so I step towards the crystal and looked inside and there was this weird thing that looked like a portal "Hey guys check this out"  i said as I looked back to them and motioned them to come and see this they stood some steps closer when they crystal glowed and there came this mirage from two dragons who I assume are Sting and Rogue's dragons "Weissologia/Skiamdrium!" they said at the same time "Sting Rogue we cannot allow you two to get closer we want you to get as far away from this place' they warned but we looked at them in confusion but as soon as Sting and Rogue were about to leave when they both just stopped "what's wrong" i asked but as soon as I looked behind them there was this figure in a white cloak standing with two sword pressed into their backs

Leanne's pov
"if you know what's good for you you don't move"  i threatened them pressing the tip of my Black Star blade further into their backs
"let them go!" a voice I haven't heard in a long time said "now if you want to live you will do as I say"  i told the two dragon slayers ignoring the other one "why should we" Sting asked and I growled but then a plan formed In my head I punched both of them and send them flying into the crystal and as soon as it made contact it started to glow "What have you done human!"  the white dragon called to me and I smirked "i set her free"  i told him with a dark grin when the crystal began to crack "Humans get out of here!"  the black dragon warned but I walked towards the crack in the crystal past everyone "mother.." i whispered when I put my hand on the crack and I grabbed my sword and rammed it into the crystal making it shatter the crystal fell on the ground revealing a portal and out of it stepped a woman I have missed since I was small so I pulled off my hood and looked at her "mother" i said to the purple haired woman she looked at me and smiled and grabbed my chin pulling it up to look at her in the eyes since she was still taller then me "my little star.. So beautiful you have become" she said and I smiled as she used her fingers to shove aside the hair that was covering my left eye she saw the purple eye with the scar on it and sighed "No matter you will always be beautiful"  she said tracing my scar "i missed you mother"  i whispered and she hugged me "i missed you too now I assume you are for a reason"  she aai stepping back and I nodded "Father is here as well"  i told her and she smirked "that old lizard couldn't resist me ever"  she said still smirking making me snicker "you ready?"  she asked and I nodded but before I could walk out a voice stopped me "who are you!"  Natsu called I turned to him and used my hand to shove the hair covering my left eye to show him the purple color "hello Natsu it's been a while now hasn't it"