"Yeah, I did that for you."

"Okay, so you can hang out here until I get back," Eli motioned to the hotel room. Clay looked around. It was a nice enough room, but pretty boring.

"Great," Clay dropped his bag on the unclaimed bed.

"I'll only be gone a few hours. You'll barely notice," Eli promised. "I got us tickets to the whitewater center for when I get back."

"The what?"

"Nevermind. You'll see."

"Kay," Clay took out his laptop. So much for his dad's promises that his father would have so much time for him. He couldn't pretend to be excited to be there just to keep Eli happy if Eli wasn't even going to be around.

As soon as he was alone, Clay decided to jack off. What else would he do to keep himself busy? It was a little exciting to feel like he never knew if he might get caught since he wasn't sure when his father would be back. Every time he heard footsteps in the hall he wondered if he was about to get busted. Then he started to imagine what it would be like if Chloe was the one to catch him. That was hot. The idea led him right to wondering what Hannah would do if she caught him. Would that be what finally made her see him in a different way?

On the one hand, Clay couldn't picture Hannah having sex at all. She was too perfect for something so raw and messy. But that was what made Clay want her so much more. Not to ruin all that perfection but to see under it, to find out if Hannah had it in her to be anything other than angelic.

Then again, he had Chloe and though she still wouldn't go down on him, she was pretty much amazing at everything else. She made him feel like he could do anything, especially when he got her off. When Clay wasn't having sex with her he was reading everything he could find online about how to be better at sex and surprisingly enough, most of it worked.

Clay jerked off until he was pretty sure he couldn't cum another time. He hid the evidence and closed all his private tabs before he got on Reddit to see if anyone had posted anything new in his favorite subs. But he only got to look for a few minutes before he heard the keycard swipe.

"I'm back!" Eli called. "I brought food."

"Yes! I'm starving," Clay would have been happy with anything but he was really happy when he saw Eli had brought wings.

"Good, let's eat so we can get on the road," Eli sat on Clay's bed.

"So what's this place we're going?" Clay asked between bites. He'd already downed 6 wings and Eli wasn't far behind him.

"The Whitewater Center. You'll like it, trust me," Eli insisted. "As soon as I heard about it I knew we'd have to go."

"Is it whitewater like rapids and stuff?"

"Exactly, yes."

"Hm," Clay wasn't sure what to think about that. He'd always thought it might be fun to try whitewater rafting so maybe it would be interesting. "We killed those wings."

"Yeah, we're going to eat again soon, don't worry."

"Alright. Let me just wash my hands."

"You ready?" Eli looked so excited.

"Yeah, I guess," Clay shrugged but tried to smile. He went to the bathroom to clean his hands and wipe his face while Eli cleaned up their trash.

His father opened the door for him and they got on the elevator. Alex and Damon, Maddox's personal bodyguards, were already in the hall outside what Clay assumed was Dax's room but instead of staying at their post, they followed Clay and Eli onto the elevator and pushed the lobby button.