"Now we wait."

Eli looked around the house and smiled. Everything was clean and shiny, dinner was heating in the oven and Clay and Adam were sitting together at the kitchen table practicing Clay's alphabet. Clay was determined to learn how to make his letters all the same size, or as he described it, "go in the same line."

"What are you smiling about?" Adam laughed.

"My perfect family in my perfect house," Eli shrugged. "I just don't think life could get better."

"Mm, I can think of one thing," Adam tapped his watch.

"Shh, it's better when you don't talk," Eli bent to kiss him and went to check on dinner.

"I'm glad you're so smart, Clay," Adam brushed the hair out of Clay's eyes. "Being a trophy husband is terrible. Especially if you're not even married."

"You and Papa are getting married someday," Clay told Adam. "Just wait a little longer."

"How much longer?" Adam laughed.

"I don't know. Papa always knows though. He can axe-plain it."

"I wish he would," Adam muttered and Eli shot him a look.

He and Adam had talked about getting married hundreds of times. Adam was ready. Eli was ready too, he just couldn't bring himself to pick a day. They were so happy and a little voice in the back of his head kept asking if getting married really mattered that much. What would it change?

Eli was still wondering about that when he got out of the shower that night and dried off. He wrapped the towel around his waist and went to find his pajamas. All the lights in the bedroom were off, which was a little strange because he was sure he'd turned them on when he went into the bathroom.

As he reached for the light switch, Eli felt a hand cover his mouth and an arm grab him around the chest. His heart stopped until he felt the enormous hard cock pressed against his towel-covered ass.

"It's me. Don't scream. Don't make a single sound," Adam ordered. "I love you and you can trust me. Do you understand?"

Eli nodded. He relaxed as Adam guided him to the bed, hand still covering his mouth.

"I just want to hear one word," Adam paused at the edge of the bed. "Is it okay if I throw you down and fill you up with my massive, aching dick? I might be a little rough."

"Yes," Eli moaned just thinking about it. He wanted to say more but decided to play along.

"Good. Let me know if you change your mind. Otherwise, I don't want to hear a noise out of you," Adam bit down on Eli's earlobe for a second before pulling away. Then he shoved him forward, just as he promised, so Eli landed facedown on the bed.

It was everything Eli wanted. Somehow Adam always found a new way to make him crazy and that night trying to do everything in the pitch dark only heightened the experience.

"You're perfect, that was perfect," Eli gasped when Adam told him he could speak again. They were both out of breath and Eli already ached in strange places.

"That's exactly what I was going for," Adam laughed. "You keep using that word. I like it."

"Mm, you've earned it in so many ways today," Eli cuddled closer to him. "I love you so much."

"I love you too. I'd give you anything I could, Eli," Adam sounded like he was smiling. "Everything."

"You already do," Eli promised. He was so sleepy he didn't even feel like cleaning up or putting themselves in some kind of order in case Clay came in. For the first time in ages he just lay in Adam's arms and drifted off.