I See Fire

"Um, hello?"

Adam looked up from his phone to see Cole naked in front of him. He tipped his head to the side as Cole stroked himself.

"Sorry, what are you doing?" Adam grinned.

"Apparently masturbating since my husband can't be bothered to fuck me even though I'm only home for a few days," Cole turned his back to Adam and stomped over to his side of the bed.

"Cole, I told you when you got here today I stayed at Evan's last night," Adam put his phone down and scooted down the bed so he could slide his mouth over Cole's semi-hard cock.

"So? I know you, sweet boy, even if you came three times this morning you can still get off again now. It's been hours."

"I didn't say I wasn't interested," Adam slid his tongue over the head of Cole's cock, feeling the thick vein along the shaft. Cole sighed but it didn't sound like a happy, satisfied sigh.

"Now I'm not even thinking about you, I'm thinking about what you and Evan were doing that has you so bored with me."

"Imagine this," Adam pushed Cole's legs up so he could have access to all of him. "We drank two bottles of wine in his hot tub. It started out sweet, then got romantic."

"And then?"

"Then," Adam pulled his tongue free so he could speak. "I told him I was too buzzed to drive home and he said he knew, that was his plan all along. So I said," Adam paused to kiss Cole's cheeks before he grabbed the lube. "You'd better take me upstairs then."

"You are the slowest story teller."

"I'm building anticipation," Adam teased the tight pucker in front of him, earning a frustrated groan from Cole. "You love it. So he takes me upstairs and shows me where the guest room is."

"Yeah right."

"No joke, we each crawled into our own beds and went to sleep," Adam felt Cole's reaction before he heard it.

"Either you're lying or you really like him and don't want to tell me."

"I love you."

"Oh my god, stop," Cole dropped his legs and Adam pulled his finger out as gently as he could.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, I was trying to-"

"No, you really like him, don't you?" Cole sat up. "Look me in the eyes."

"Cole," Adam took a deep breath.

"I can't believe it. I mean, I can," Cole scooted away. "Wow, that happened fast."

"Well, it's not something I have control over," Adam pointed out. His heart was pounding. He didn't have feelings for Evan at all. But Cole needed to think Adam was holding up his end of the deal.

That meant other people had to think that too. When Maddox asked, Adam lied and said he wasn't sure about his marriage to Cole but that he really liked Evan. It felt terrible, but he didn't know what else to do. The other option, the one where he actually met and fell for another guy was impossible.

"I know you can't control it, but, wow," Cole looked like he might cry. Adam moved closer to him, wanting to comfort him but Cole put his hand up. "I'm okay, just give me a second. I didn't think it would feel like this."

"Like what?" Adam hoped he knew what Cole was saying but he wanted to be sure.

"I'm fine, it's nothing," Cole shook his head. He grinned. "Sorry, where were we?"

"Um," Adam couldn't process that fast.

"Oh, nevermind, I'll take over from here," Cole threw himself at Adam and went to work.