So Much

"What are you working on?" Logan wrapped his arms around Eli's shoulders and peeked at his laptop screen.

"I need to find Maddox a new assistant," Eli sighed. "He hates everyone I show him. I'm so tired of going back to the agency but I can't tell anyone I'm hiring for Dax."

"An assistant though? I thought you were his tour manager."

"I am."

"So shouldn't you be looking for that?"

"Why would I replace myself?" Eli laughed, turning to kiss Logan.

"Aren't you going to quit?"

"What? No way! I love my job. Why would you think that?"

"Because he cheated on Brent, again," Logan pulled away. "How can you work for someone so shady?"

"What Dax does in his personal life doesn't impact me," Eli shook his head. "He's great to work with like 99% of the time and I love what I do."

"Don't be fooled, Eli. If he'd treat Brent like that he'd treat anyone that way. Unless you want to work for someone who's better to his staff than his boyfriend."

"It's not the same thing, Logan," Eli closed his laptop. "Besides, Dax is devastated over this. It's not like he's running around fucking everyone who walks in."

"I hate when you call it that," Logan shuddered. In addition to hating porn, Logan apparently also hated calling sex anything other than sex or 'making love'.

"Well, what do you call it when you're not in a relationship?"

"A mistake, I don't know."

"Okay, well he knows what he did was wrong and he's trying to make it right," Eli explained. "And it's not like he can cheat on me so I don't see how it's related."

"You can't make cheating right. And he can't cheat on you but he could do some other crappy thing. Like refuse to hire a new assistant so you can have your life back."

"He's not doing that on purpose, he's just picky."

"Alright, well, if you're sure," Logan shrugged. "I wanted to take you to the dinner tonight, can you still go?"

"Yes, just help me pick out what to wear."

"We have to get you another suit," Logan sighed and led Eli into his closet.

Eli decided not to tell Logan that Maddox had picked out his one and only suit and just agreed. He still daydreamed about getting to wear suits more often. There was just something about knowing how slick he looked that made him feel so in charge.

The good thing about going to events with Logan was that it almost always put Logan in a good mood. Logan was every bit as charismatic as Maddox when it came to making a great impression at events. By the end of dinner, Logan seemed to have forgotten all about their fight.

"Are you ready to move in with me yet?" Logan asked when they were on the way home.

"I think it's probably time," Eli smiled. "I can't remember the last time I slept in my own bed."

"Well, your mattress is kind of crappy," Logan laughed. "So, you really want to?"

"Yes, let's do it," Eli ignored Logan's comment. "They were gonna raise my rent anyway, might as well."

"Perfect. Now if I can just convince you to quit working and stay home..."

"Not gonna happen," Eli waited for him to say something about Maddox but Logan just laughed.