"Hey." Rachel said as she and Paris approached the girl. "You know, me and Paris dont have dates to prom either." Rachel said trying to reassure the girl but she only frowned, "You know, I know that I talk a good game about not needing a man, and I don't. I just really want to take a date to the prom. I want the dress, and the guy...the damn corsage." She said as Paris frowned at the girl.

"Somebody still may ask you." Rachel said with an encouraging smile but Mercedes looked at her with a hard stare, "It's this Saturday." She said as she put her jacket on and Paris could tell that she was on the verge of crying. "You know, I just wanted to be Cinderella. Just for one night. One night where a guy would...would look at me under those corny crepe paper streamers and say, "You look so beautiful." Then he'd grab my hand and ask me to dance. Isn't that what prom is supposed to be about?" She asked as Paris looked at her.

"You're not going to go prom alone, you'll go with me and Rachel." Paris said as Mercedes loked away from the girl, "That's even more depressing." She said as Paris jokingly scoffed. "'m going to let that slide because I love youMercedes, but I have a plan." She said as Mercedes looked up at the girl with hope in her eyes.

∆∆∆

Paris had thought long and hard about her plan for the three girls and she was finally glad that she found Sam so she could ask for a favor. "Look Sam, I know you hate me and all - wow I feel like I use that sentence a lot." She said as she stopped and realized what she was saying was true but she shook her head and continued, "But I was wondering if you'd follow me." She said as Sam nodded and the two walked into the auditorium and went onto the stage.

"Is this a surprise party or something? Because my birthday was last week." He said as Paris shook her head, "Actually, no." She said as Sam frowned and Mercedes and Rachel walked towards the two, "Actually, the three of us have a proposition to make." She said with a smile.

"We were wondering if you'd like to go to prom with us." Mercedes said as Sam looked between the three confused. "Kind of like a four way date, but not the dirty kind." Rachel said as Sam laughed, "That sounds great but I cant afford to take one girl to the prom, I dont know how I'm going to take three." He said as Rachel pulled out a money and he looked at them confused.

"What's this?" He asked as Paris smiled at him, "Our prom budget." She said as Mercedes turned towards him, "You're gonna have to borrow a suit from your dad." She said as Rachel handed him a twenty dollar bill, "And we're gonna buy $5 dresses down at the Goodwill and make our own corsages out of flowers from my mom's garden." Mercedes finished but Paris frowned as she looked at the two girls.

"Guys, I'm sorry but I've had a dress picked out all year and my mom will be pissed if I dont wear it." Paris said, "But I'll definitly make my own corsage." She finished as Rachel shook her head and turned towards Sam.

"And we can walk to prom and then use what's left to get the $8.99 all-you-can-eat pasta special at Breadstix. But, you know, the $20 - it's not charity, it's a loan" She said as Mercedes smiled at Sam, "So, you'll go with us?" She asked as the three girls looked at him with hopeful smiles.

"It would be an honor." He said with a smile as the four hugged each other but Paris pulled away quickly, "Sorry to cut this short but I promised Kurt that I would help him." Paris lied as she exited the auditorium and went to her car to find Jesse St. James sitting in the passengers seat with a smirk.

"You said it was an emergency?" She asked as she got inside and he turned towards her, "I just wanted to see your beautiful face." He said with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her. Paris immediatly kissed back as she grabbed his face and pulled him closer and he tangled his fingers into her hair.