-{Chapter 21}-

Zacznij od początku

     "Did Miss Cordelia not tell you?" She replied bitterly.

     "Ugh I hate her...! she's the one who drove me here right?"

    "Yes that is her she is the assistant student advisor to all advisors such as myself. Personally,  I do not like her very much either." She replied giggling softly.

    My opinion on this woman grew immensely at her childish nature maybe not all of the adults are so terrible here after all.

     I turned my head watching as she ushered me towards the couch sitting us down side by side.

     "Well since she did not fill you in about an advisor I will. Well for starters each and every prince and princess have an advisor."

     "Advisors are workers who assist their master or mistress the princesses or princes by setting up schedules, making sure they are on top of things, as well as be a motherly or fatherly role."

     "So if I have a problem or questions I ask you?" I questioned slightly ecstatic.

     "Yes, now before we get into the other things, I'm here today to not only welcome you to the school but to get you ready for your first day of classes tomorrow ." She replied smiling sweetly.

     "First, as you probably are already aware this is the most elite school in the entire world for the Royals, and extremely rich in a way it's an elegant playground for the rich."

     "How wonderful..."

     "As you probably know all clothes, school supplies and the uniform are all your walk in closet over there," Julieta replied pointing towards the closet door.

     "Yes, Bodhi showed me earlier."

    "Oh, Bodhi did he's such a nice boy..." She replied looking off in the distance smiling.

    "Indeed."

     "Let's continue all princesses and prines have a group of 3 handmaids that will tend to your makeup, dress picking, washing and anything and everything you will need."

     "Do I need them.. please no.."

     "I'm sorry but there is no arguing everyone has them whether you like it or not. And I can assure you they are very helpful you will meet them tomorrow morning."

     I narrowed my eyes towards Julieta not liking the fact that I will have handmaidens but like she said I can't argue.

     "Alright now fr clubs it is required for all students to be apart of atleast one club."

     "And what kind of clubs does the school offer?"

     "Great question well we have many! We have the chess club, gaming club, poetry club, reading club, study club, Astronomy club, Art club, Language Club, Cinema club, publishing club, yoga club, tea club, proper club, host club, manners club, math club, history club, Business Club, International Studies club, science club, student council, gardening club, debate team, Teen club, cooking club, music club and many more."

     "Also don't forget the sports that we offer! Swimming, track, crocay, golf, fencing, and martial arts." She replied breathing out heavily

     "That's so many what the fuck.... Wait why don't you guys offer volleyball, basketball and all of those other sports?"

     "Well, I thought you would know that we cannot have our royals and rich students get hurt and no swearing!"

     "Oh.."

     I mentally started to giggle at the thought of how tragic it would be if a girl broke her nail. They would probably call the royal guards or worse the FBI!

    "And for that club have you decided what club you would like to join?"

    "Um.. the study club sounds nice..." I trailed off.

     "Sounds wonderful ill sign you up today!" She chirped out.

    "Alright, do you have any questions?"

     "What are the rules for free time?"

     "Great question, well as a school we have an indoor outdoor pool, gaming areas, teen rooms, libraries, clubs, and other activities for students."

     "Oh I see.."

       "Students can pretty much do whatever they wish as well as they are following the rules of the school and staying in school parameters."  

     "So now what?"

     "The rulebook and school map are in your backpack for tomorrow."