"What do you think about this, Schue?" Paris asked with a smile as everyone looked at him to see a smile on his face, "I think we're doing original songs for Regionals." He said as everyone clapped and the bell rand and everyone grabbed their things and left the room with large smiles on their faces.

"Hey Paris?" A voice said, interrupting her as she turned around to see Sam with a shy smile on his face. "I know we're not on the best of terms right now, but, I was wondering if we could maybe write a song together." Sam asked as Paris was ready to reply but her cut her off, "I have a feeling you're going to say no but you're the best sing writer I know and I'm not that good so-" Paris laughed and put her pointer finger on his lips to silence his rambling and she smiled at him.

"Of course we can write a song together, that's what friends do. So your house at six?" She asked Sam as he grew tense and he shook his head no, "Actually, I was thinking we could do it at your house. I don't want my parents asking all these questions and embarrassing me." He said as Paris looked at him skeptically but agreed to it anyways.

"Alright that's fine." She said as she turned away from Sam and walked to her next class. She could definitely tell that he was lying about why he didn't want her coming over and she wasn't going to stop prying until she found out.

∆∆∆

It was finally time for Sam to come over so Paris waited by the door to let him in so Bart or her Mom didn't open the door instead. She heard a soft knock and she quickly opened the door and let him in, "Hey." She said as she grabbed his arm and the two made their wat upstairs and Paris hoped her Mom didn't see them.

"Alright so this is my bedroom but you already knew that." She said as she shut the foot and the two took a seat on the bed and Sam awkwardly looked around the room and Paris rolled her eyes. "Sam calm down, you look so tense." She said as Sam looked at her with a fake smile.

He was too busy thinking about the last time he had been in her room and how he had jumped out of her window. "Let's get started." He said, trying to shake the memory away and Paris smiled at him and pulled out her song book. "So what do we want this song to be about?" She asked as Sam shrugged and smiled at her nervously.

"I'm not sure that's why I asked you to help me, I don't know where to even begin when writing a song." Sam said and Paris smiled at him as she began to flip through her sing book, "I think I have and idea. So the other day I was writing a song but I couldn't finish it so maybe you can help me." She said as she found the page she was looking for.

Her hands ran down the page as she remembered writhing the lyrics, they were about Sam and she hoped he wouldn't realize as she handed the book over to him and allowing him to read it. She watched as his eyebrows furrowed as she felt her heart starting to pound and she frowned, "what, what's wrong with it? Is it bad?" She asked as Sam looked up at her and shook his head.

"No i-it's perfect." He said as he looked at the page filled with song lyrics. They were amazing and he wished he could write as good as her. "Then why are you making that face?" She asked worriedly and Sam looked back at her, "Because it's crazy that you think I can help you finish this song. I have no idea what I'm doing." He said. As jokingly punched his shoulder.

"Goodness Sam, you scared the shit out of me." She said as the two laughed and Paris adjust herself to get comfy and Sam looked at her with a serious face, "So where do we get started?" He asked as Paris smiled at him and handed him her pen and she started to give him tips on how to write and express his feelings and he seemed to be understanding it very well for his first time.