A Drunken Mistake - ...I know I could stay here forever

Start from the beginning

“Katy Taylor! As in the Katy Taylor, the one from four years ago?”

“The exact same one,” Dylan speaks once again, his face filled with happiness as he says it.

“Wow dude, you’ve found her!” Kyle exclaims, smiling widely at me and Dylan.

“I know, I have haven’t I?” the smile that graces his face can only be described as perfect, it not changing one bit in the last four years.

He moves towards me again, wrapping me up in his strong arms and filling my senses with his sweet scent. He rests his forehead on mine; staring deeply into my eyes as if he’s scared they’ll disappear again. He doesn’t have to worry about that, I’m never leaving this boys side for as long as I live.

He moves closer still until the tips of our noses are touching and I can feel his sweet breathe fan across my face.

The sudden need to have him as close to me as possible kicks in and without thinking or reasoning, I reach my hands behind his neck and crash his lips to mine.

They meet in a passionate battle, lust radiating from both our bodies. His touch lights the fire I remember from years ago, only this time stronger. His lips set off a million fireworks in my stomach and causes heat to spread all over my body.

I need this boy like I need air.

I desperately try to get him impossibly closer as he does the same, leaving not a space touching on our bodies.

His hands grip my waist firmly into his own as our tongues do their familiar little dance.

I’ve missed him too much for words.

As we both start to lose our breathe, we break away reluctantly, breathing in and out like we’ve ran a marathon.

Still needing to feel the closeness I’ve missed so much I rest his forehead on to mine, enjoying the feel of his skin on mine.

“I’ve missed you so much,” he whispers gently to me as his lips graze up my face and round the back of my neck.

He starts kissing there gently, making a gentle moan escape my lips without my permission.

I feel Dylan smile against my skin at what he’s accomplished and start to move back to me lips.

The whole club around us doesn’t exist; it’s me and Dylan, the only things that matter now.

His hands slowly make their way down to mine and they lock into them. His intense gaze is back locked into my eyes, making the air catch in my throat.

My God this boy is pure perfection.

“Come with me,” he gently whispers as he starts to pull me out the pounding club. I faintly hear Kyle and Amy protest at our departure behind us, but at this exact moment I couldn’t care less.

I want to follow this boy to the end of the world; there is no way in hell I’m ever leaving him again.

Before I know it, we’re at my hotel and practically running for the lift.

As soon as the doors close on us, Dylan’s mouth is planted back on mine, showing nothing but love as our lips move in perfect harmony.

The doors open on the floor I brought Kyle to last night and we reluctantly part to walk to his hotel room.

He opens the door to reveal his room, double the size of mine but with two beds instead of one. The view of Las Vegas is exactly like mine, showing off the sinful city in all its glory.

I look out at all the people milling around talking dancing and drinking in the street, all smiling, all extremely drunk.

I feel Dylan’s arms wrap around my waist from behind and pull me into his defined chest. He slowly starts spreading little kisses across my neck, making my body heat up at least ten degrees.