Keagan's gaze turned towards Leo as he nodded as well smirking slightly towards him.

    "Leo, how may we help you?" Keagan asked.

    "How did the mission go?" Leo questioned.

    "it wa..." I cut off Keagan before he could finish sending a quick glare towards him.

    "Successful" I replied handing him the black duffle bag with caution.

     Nothing, no thank you, or congratulation, not even the slightest bit of pride or gratitude just blank nothingness as a reply.

    "Come on Kia let's go," Keagan replied grabbing onto my hand.

     I rolled my eyes once more nodding a goodbye to the guard and Leo as Keagan dragged me down the dim lit hallways of the HQ.

     We both turned left then right and then passed one of the large training sections gazing out over it watching as a few of our agents began their daily training.

     We both turned our gaze forward once more as we took a sharp left arriving at a two way section hallway almost identical.

     Home, sweet home.

     "Good job Kia" 

     "Thanks, Keagan I will see you later?"

     "Aww, do you miss me already Kia?"

     "Oh shut up Keagan I will not miss you what so ever, including your ego." I scoffed out.

     "Oh, really you won't miss this?" Keagan replied placing his hand on his chin doing a very attractive and goofy pose.

    "Nope" 

    "Well... ill miss you.." Keagan mumbled out so softly that I could not even hear.

    "Well, Keagan I'm off, thanks for rescuing me."

     "Anything for you princess." 

     I smiled once more as I waved goodbye to Keagan watching as he walked towards the boy's dormitory with confidence bro fisting and hugging the other agents.

    I continued to stare at his figure watching as more agents began to swarm him like a swarm of annoying and deadly bees.

     "Kiara, you okay?" 

    I couldn't hear the voice or even acknowledge the presence behind me as I sighed out sending one last glance to Keagan.

     The little things that boy can do to my heart...

    "Kiara?"

     I jumped up slightly swiftly turning around on my heel meeting the gaze of a warm and loving face, Lina.

     "Oh sorry, I was spacing out," I replied.

     "You were totally checking Keagan out!" She giggled out smiling sheepishly.

    "Was not"

     "Was too don't deny it its fate."

     "Psh as if he's such a.. um, dork?" I replied in a question more than a statement.

     "Okay, okay whatever you say. Good job on the mission by the way. I have to go to training I'll be late bye!" Lina called out dashing past me and down the hall.

     I smiled at her waving happily as I continued walking forward down the girl's dormitory.

    A simplistic and modern looking door appeared in front of me with the numbers 042 on the side with my name.

     I turned the knob slowly and cautiously opening the door as careful as possible walking inside.

     Good no early morning surprises from Keagan or Jax yet.

     I walked further into my dormitory room closing the door behind Looking around at the familiar dark colored floors, gray walls and a simple single person bed with white sheets.

     I walked towards my bed grazing my hand against the plain and boring looking walls signing out In defeat collapsing on the bed.

    The walls were a gray like wooden color, the floors the same as well as the bedsheets. The bedroom looked depressing kind of like how I feel inside.

    I was happily relaxing on my bed gazing up at the ceiling staring at children's drawing hanging from the walls and ceiling.

     But sadly my moment of relaxation had to be rudely irrupted I wish I could say I was surprised but I am not I'm pissed.

    I ignored the loud banging noises groaning out into the pillow trying to go back to a blissful and relaxing sleep.

     Maybe if I close my eyes and ignore them they will go away!

     If you can't see me I can't see you I chanted out sliding under the covers hiding.

    I opened my eyes groggily pushing the sheets off of me as the door was kicked open forcing me to stand up.

     What a jerk how dare they break my door and wake me up from my soon to be a blissful nap. 

    I looked over at the door as four figures began to walk closer to me revealing the faces of...