From the begining

"GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!" Kendall said. "What?" James asked. "WE'RE GONNA BE FAMOUS!!!" Carlos said. "We got our parts?!" Logan said. "YES!!!!!!" Kendall said. (Doorbell rings) "Y/N! Y/N!Y/N! Y/NNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!" Carlos said shaking youup and down and side to side. "What!What!" You said while laughing. "We got in!"Kendall said.

Your POV

They got the part. Honestly I'm very happy for them but it's all the way in LA. I had to act out my feelings. "YAYYYY!!!!" I yelled out. I jumped on to Kendall for a hug. When I got off him  I said "WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!!" I said. "Pizza and some soda!" Carlos said. We couldn't drink since we were all under aged. "I'll go buy the pizza. "I'm coming with you!" Logan said. "Ok." I said walking towards the door. We got into the car I began driving.
(You-Y Logan-L)
Y-you ready?
L-yup but not for the fame that much
Y-you guys will do fine
L-really?
Y- of course remember those rumors in high school? Yea you guys didn't care. You guys didn't let the hater keep you down.
L-you know your right thanks yn(reaches to mess up your hair)
Y-don't you even think about Henderson.
L-(throws hands up) it wasn't me it was a ghost!
A-hahahahahaha ok anyway we're here.

Logan and I walked into the pizza place. "So usual?" I asked. "Yup." I nodded ok. We walked up to the cashier. "What would you guys like today?" He asked. "An extra large pepperoni pizza please." I said. "14.34 please." He said until Logan took out his credit card and handed it to him. "Logan you need to save money for LA!" I said. "Oh well." Logan said and I rolled my eyes. "Pizza for Logan." I walked over to pick up the pizza and we went back to the guys' place.

"We're back!" Logan said. Everyone was in the living room watch tv. "What are we watching?" I asked. "Annabelle." Carlos said. "Are you gonna be scared again?" Kendall asked teasing me. "Psssh no." I lied. I placed the pizza on the floor where everyone was and they all started eating. "I'm gonna get my blanket in the car." I said. "Scary cat." Carlos said. "I hate you." I turned around and said that to him. "I'm your best friend you love me." He said and I rolled my eyes going to my car. I was humming a song. I opened the back of my car and took out my big blue blanket. I closed the door and went back inside. I put my blanket on the sofa and grabbed a slice of pizza. When I finished I sat down and leaned on the sofa and began to watch. (In the middle of the movie)"bro I'm cold did you turn on the AC?" Carlos asked. "Nope" Kendall said. They were all shivering. Then they looked at the back of them. They smirked. They all ran to me and I was in between James and Logan. "Are you guys warm yet I?" I asked all of them. "Very." James said. "Can you get out of my damn blanket then?" I asked. "No!" They all said in unison. "Ughhh"

After the movie ended I started drifting off to sleep.

(Next morning)

I woke up with James head on one side of my head and Logan on the other. I slowly got up so I wouldn't wake them. They all looked like angels. I grabbed my phone out and took a picture of them. I realized they are leaving later so I'm gonna make them breakfast. I cooked pancakes and made some coffee. I looked over at them from the kitchen and they were gone. "Huh?" I said. I turned around and saw them getting their food and coffee. "Your welcome." I said. "Thanks bestie!" Kendall said in a girl voice. I rolled my eyes. "So since we have a few hours here what should we do?" Logan said while I grabbed a cup of coffee. "I don't know. Kendall?"James asked. "I don't know. Y/n?" They looked at me. "I don't know. Carlos?" We all looked at him. "CART RIDING!!!!" He yelled out. "Yes!"Kendall said. "Come on let's go!" Carlos said and we ran to the grocery store a few blocks away where Kendall used to work until he had to quit. "Come on get in Carlos." Logan said. "Who wants to do the honors of pushing me?" Carlos asked. "I will." I said. I kicked the grocery cart and Carlos landed in the snow. "IM ALIVE!" He said and we all laughed. The rest went but I was the only one that didn't go. "Come on y/n." Carlos said. I quickly pushed one of the carts and jumped into it. "AHHHH!!!" I scream and landed in the snow. All of us laughed. "I'm gonna miss you guys." I said. "We're gonna miss you too." James said. *logan looks at watch* "SHOOT WE HAVE TO BE IN THE AIRPORT IN 2 HOURS!" Logan said and we all got up. "I'll drive you guys there." I said. "Let's run back home and get our things guys." Kendall said and we all ran back to their place.

At the airport...

The guys and I were in a circle looking at each other sadly. "So this is the last time we'll see each other." James said looking at me. "I guess so." I said. "I wish we didn't have to leave you y/n your our best friend!" Carlos said. "Only if you can come with us." Logan said. "I don't wanna leave this place there are so many memories!" Kendall said. "Guys! Don't worry about me. Live your dream. This might be our goodbye but... maybe not."I said. "Group hug." James said and we all hugged. "Ahh I'm gonna miss this." Carlos said. "Same." We all said in unison. Boarding 153 to LA. The speaker said. Kendall sighs. "That's us." Logan said. I hug them individually. First was Logan. Logan looked at me with a small smile and I looked back at him sad. "Come here." He told me. We hugged tightly. "I'm gonna miss you kiddo." He told me. "I'm gonna miss you too." My eyes started to water. Next was Carlos. I hugged him tightly too. "I already miss you y/n." He told me. "Thanks for the fun memories." I told him. "Your welcome." He told me. Then James. His arms were wide open. He rubbed my back. "Only if you can come with us y/n. It would be fun. Just keep the memories we all had together." He said. I let go. My eyes were giving up. Some tears began to fall out. "Of course I will. You guys are my best friends." I said. Lastly was Kendall. I hugged him. "I'm gonna miss my big bro." I told him. "I know we were like siblings when I met you. We're gonna miss you." He told me. "Same here." I looked down. There was a line between the guys and me. They waved bye and turned to their plane. I turned around and went back home to go sob that my best friends are gone.