Epilogue- Secret messages

Louie stared into the flame for a while. Then, he looked towards Fauna and Kane who were talking to the figure. Just because they had super sight, didn't mean the Minjas didn't. Louie shifted into his Mina form (making him look like some sort of caveman, like all the other Minas did) and walked away. He heard a beeping in his ear. Sighing, he pressing the button on his earpiece "What?" he snarled. "Louie" said the voice at the other end "How did our gas plan go?" "It's not our plan!" he shouted "I told you before, I don't want to be part of this!". He heard a sigh from the other end "Louie, you don't have a choice. You're a Minja. It's in your blood and it always will be" "I don't care if it's in my blood!" Louie shouted, hoping he wouldn't wake the group "I'm not part of this! I'm not going along with your stupid plan!". There was silence on the other end. Finally, the voice said "Ever since you met Fauna in prison you became a love-sick puppy! That's one of the reasons we must eliminate her at all costs!" "Stop. Saying. We" snarled Louie, his temper reaching breaking point "I don't love Fauna. We...well...just have a mutual understanding. And it's not my fault you put Fauna in the same cell as me. Your the one who put me in that prison in the first place!!" Silence again. Finally: "Louie. Don't leave us. You're nothing without us! You can't survive without us!" "There's no such word as can't" Louie said, sighing. He reached a hand up to his ear.

"Louie do-"

Louie ripped the earpiece out of his ear. It caused blood to run down the side of his face, but he didn't care. He dropped the earpiece and crushed it with one foot. He stared at the remains for a moment before returning to the group, placing the money he stole on the ground beside Flame and running off.

Louie wasn't going to be part of the lab's plan anymore.

------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Thanks for reading this book. Please comment, vote or recommend this book to your friends! if you have any bad comments don't be shy just post them so and i can read them and make this and my other books. Why don't you read some of my other books too? Click on my name to get onto my profile and you'll see all the other books I've written.

Thanks again!

Bivar