Chapter 8- Kidnapped!

I was, actually, far from OK. I was surrounded by the things I hated the most in this whole crazy world.

Then one of the Minjas, who was wearing a red outfit (who I guessed was the leader) and mask stepped forward and stared at me with those glossy black eyes. I didn't flinch. "So.." he said, walking slowly around me "...handing yourself over to us now, are we?" I glared at him "Making stupid remarks now, are we?" I snapped. The lead Minja stopped; we both stared at each other for a long time. Finally he said "Ready to return to the lab, are we?" he snarled, I managed to make a comeback "Using 'are we' now, are we?". That did it. But then, a small group of Minjas grabbed me and pushed me forward. "Where are you taking me?" I demanded. As if in reply, out of nowhere appeared a large black van. Typical. The Minjas tied my hands behind my back and pushed me into the van. I struggled and shouted like mad, but I ended up being gagged too.

I lay on the floor of the van as it drove at about 60mph through the woods. I was surprised that we didn't crash! The Minjas went back inside their helicopters and two of them sat in the front of the van. "Mmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmm, mmm,mm!" I said. I tried to say "If you go any faster, you'll get stopped by the police" but I obviously couldn't talk properly with a gag over my mouth.

When the van got out of the forest, it went even faster. Every time the van turned, I rolled all over the hard floor and i couldn't do anything about it with my hands behind my back. I tried to morph into an animal, but nothing happened. It seemed that, either I couldn't turn into an animal when i was tied up or they uesd some kind of special rope. I went for the special rope thory. Finally, the van came to a stop. I could hear the choppers landing and the back doors of the van being unlocked. Light flooded in and I squinted. It reminded me of my dream. I was half expecting to see an angry scientist with a cricket bat, but I didn't. The Minjas pulled me out and I found myself staring at a very grim looking building. It was made of red brick, but the colour seemed to be coming away. There were also bars on the windows. Overall it looked like an abandoned prison. The leader came up to me and ripped the gag away from my mouth. "What do you think of your new home?" he asked in a cocky sort of way. I glared at him again "I wonder why there are bars on the windows?" I asked sarcastically. The leader looked at me. I could tell he was smiling behind that mask "Let's find out, shall we?" he asked.

No, lets not.